• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pushejro Full Movie

dafcc8038032.jpg

I actually feel bad for those cams, I'm way better than this guy so I could give a better use to those cams and make a BETTER entertained movie lol.

Damn bro, still playing haha but lets get real is there even any push competition nowadays? I bet its only noobies playing :p But still gj bro ur still improving thats the most important for a tibia player as long as you keep improving the game stays interesting.

But never forget...

:$

jk take care bro x

Damn bro, still playing haha but lets get real is there even any push competition nowadays? I bet its only noobies playing :p But still gj bro ur still improving thats the most important for a tibia player as long as you keep improving the game stays interesting.

But never forget...

jk take care bro x

lol....... im not playing. the wars stopped and now ppl went to morta XD

i just made this last movie for fun to end it nub

But never forget...

jk take care bro x

there's somewhere a movie where veziv pushed you on the gate soooooooooooooo

another noob who can't pk without bot.

gtfo
wait haha , did u just said another noob who cant pk without bot ?
brother nowadays no1 uses hands to PLAY tibia so please if you are from 2015 who play manualy ggwp but people wont waste their time on this shitty game to play tibia manualy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
piece of 2k15 newcommer

wait haha , did u just said another noob who cant pk without bot ?
brother nowadays no1 uses hands to PLAY tibia so please if you are from 2015 who play manualy ggwp but people wont waste their time on this shitty game to play tibia manualy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
piece of 2k15 newcommer
YOU don't play with hands maybe coz you don't have them. Actually 75% of Tibia players (not ot servers) are manual players. And that's when you call a good player, when it doesn't play with WindBot healer like you.
Rekt motherfucker bb

danek shut up and 90% of people who play tibia dont buy chars also then act like your something fucking taco hunter

danek shut up and 90% of people who play tibia dont buy chars also then act like your something fucking taco hunter
go copy pushjero and hit your mom in the head to make her give u rl cash and leave my forum or i will start uploading your facebook pictures with nice edits and pastes kurwo

YOU don't play with hands maybe coz you don't have them. Actually 75% of Tibia players (not ot servers) are manual players. And that's when you call a good player, when it doesn't play with WindBot healer like you.
Rekt motherfucker bb
Windbot healer? , Im using own hands to heal on real tibia why would i use windbot? LOL -
p.s u dont even need to use bot nowadays u got this equip rings anyways unless you panic and trap urself like u did on oramond u geek ggwp doggy keep admiring , stay mad - never forgot .#danekdieonetimeandtransfertononpvpfromhardcoreggwp

Windbot healer? , Im using own hands to heal on real tibia why would i use windbot? LOL -
p.s u dont even need to use bot nowadays u got this equip rings anyways unless you panic and trap urself like u did on oramond u geek ggwp doggy keep admiring , stay mad - never forgot .#danekdieonetimeandtransfertononpvpfromhardcoreggwp
Just leave him alone, he is tibia addicted i can swear. You know this type of people who tells you "careful when i move to your town, i will see you"? So thats Danek, a joke teller;)

Back