• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Railroad system at the World of Emperia

michael

Reaction score
Welcome this will be one of the many features that are inplented in the World of Emperia, I want to show you a script made by 4220niller and mapped by my, about the rail road system.

Click on this link http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lt-788bn3iE to watch the movie.

Also 4220niller made a litle program for a very easy setup

railroadcreatorxa4.jpg

ps. sorry for the bad quallity!

PLEASE release that program! :p But anyway, nice work, give 4220niller my compliments on a nice program.

The idea was copied from BlackOnix, so what's the point of making easy scripts?

This was NOT copied from BlackOnix, i had this script before you asked me to rejoin the team.

@Others
How come you only want the program ;) seems kinda wierd? Why have the program without the script :D
Im not releasing any of them ;)

The idea was copied from BlackOnix, so what's the point of making easy scripts?

I've had a system almost like this since some days after the client with railroad sprites was released and if you created your before it is not stealing your idea because I never knew about your script before or after that, all I know is that you've told us about it now. If you created your after that I created mine, then I can say that you stole my idea even if you didn't know about that I created mine?

Back