• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove skull system?

skull system~

• Remove the whole skull-system (No aol, Or more expensive)

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Increase the frags for redskull/banishment

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Remove the white skull, but keep the rs.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Don't do ANYTHING!

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Ilyin

Reaction score
Hello, I just want to say I really love this server beacouse it's like the only pvp-enfo Realmap server. But one thing is really annoying, everybody, every single player is skull hunters.
And the reason of that is, It's pvp enfo, with skull system, and 3 frags for rs and 6 for bann!
Well If we would remove the skull system, I think it would be nice if it would be like no aol's or like Redskull when you have reached 12 frags or such, but no whiteskull then.
Or we could just higher the frags for Redskull/banishment to aboout 6/12 or something :)
That's my opinion. Now say your.

~~Ilyin~~

That was the reason i quit, it says its a pvp-e server, still you only need 3 frags for RS and 6 for ban, and every frag is 6 hours, exactly same as in softcores, still this is counted as a pvp-e server, I DONT THINK SO

Yes, i agree with you Fjante, now I have just made this thread into a poll, now people vOTE!

Remove the white skull, but keep the rs.

rs after 10 kills or somthing would be better

Increase the frags for redskull/banishment
10 frags red skull
20 frags ban =D

Well after about 1 week or so i will make one new poll and that one will be about if "increase the frags for rs /banisment" Wins
I will make one poll with like 5 frags for rs, or 10 frags for rs and much more, now just keep on voting guys for a better server.

Hope GM will take this poll seriusly.
~~Ilyin~~

Not having white skull would ruin the server.

Anyone who has played Dolera/Inferna will understand.

Even on pvp-enfo RL tibia, its almost impossible to level, I think it would ruin the server, thats my opinion..

It would be impossible for new people to level because people would make new chars, get them to 50 or something then just pk..

Its also hard to tell if your enemys are pzed are not, (another downside/upside depends how you look at it)

Not having white skull would ruin the server.

Anyone who has played Dolera/Inferna will understand.

Even on pvp-enfo RL tibia, its almost impossible to level, I think it would ruin the server, thats my opinion..

It would be impossible for new people to level because people would make new chars, get them to 50 or something then just pk..
I have never played any pvp-enfo real servers but if this is true, then the the solution could be increase the frags for rs/banshiment.

Increase the frags for redskull/banishment
Totally agree, its joke 3 frags for rs and 6 for ban on ENFO server

May I ask you shall they get red if they don't even get white?

May I ask you shall they get red if they don't even get white?

Well I don't know how to do that but I don't think it should be that hard to make like 10 frags for redskull and no whiteskull.:p

I personally agree with you about removing the skull system, but this is an OT server and players LOVE to kill other players.
Now I know thats the reason why you play OT instead of original Tibia, maybe we could consider lowering the unjust timer to like 2-3 hours.
But if we would remove the skull system it would be as Sizaro said, people would camp the temples and just kill EVERYONE just becouse they can.
It would totally destroy the small community that exist.

Having skulls is always nice but I agree 3 frags for red/6 frags for ban is a bit low.. I'm getting quite sick of running around with a rs all day, trying not to get banned ._.

Haha yes, pretty fun sometimes though, everybody is skullhunters haha :p, Well please GM's lower the frag time to 2h, and the frags for redskull to at least 5 frags and 10 frags for banishment.
But my personal favourite would be redskull at about 5 frags or so, but no whiteskull, But I don't know if that's possible, or easy to make
I personally agree with you about removing the skull system, but this is an OT server and players LOVE to kill other players.
Now I know thats the reason why you play OT instead of original Tibia, maybe we could consider lowering the unjust timer to like 2-3 hours.
But if we would remove the skull system it would be as Sizaro said, people would camp the temples and just kill EVERYONE just becouse they can.
It would totally destroy the small community that exist.
Yea i agree with what you are saying about remove the whole skull-sytem it would just not work on a high exp OT server.

Last edited:
I agree with kev1n, I played inferna and this enf system is much better, maybe the fragtime can be quicker, and a big problem are the magebomb's, banns because of surviving magebom sucks...

Back