• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{Request}Who are authors?

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello, I've found some old sprites on my comp, and I will ask, who are authors of them? Becouse I've need to use them in my server, so I need to know authors to ask permission.
Here it is:

8505fo8.png

8506vl0.png

8507nl0.png

8511pv3.png

8521ma8.png

Anybody know who are authors?

2 and 3 looks like something ive seen on vot, possibly 1 too... you might wanna check their sprite section...

sorry, but what is vot? ;D and thanks ;]

@Jo3Bingha, thanks ;]

There are located in blackdemon's Dat Editor. If you check the the library they are the few sprites that come with the editor.

Since its been released like that the authors would be hard to find, and since they were released so publicly in a program, I'd assume you don't need to go around trying to find the original creators of it.

long time ago i replied but lol i wrote vot instead of wot... and now as some ppl have posted theyve changed url too to some looki instead of gamigo (didnt post it anyways :D)

Back