• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Respect

I do not know if I should interpret your question as rhetorical or serious question.
Does it plays a role at all? I would say, since my statement enclosed with the topic to talk about, I have the right to write on a base that outperforms your English skills.

Anyway, your comment does not contributes to any improvement of the subject.

Please understand that your off-topic posts which do not deal with the thread will usually be ignored without further notice.
I appreciate constructive feedback. Insults, disrespect or slander will be ignored.

Keep your comments coming,
Billybob

First: i'm not tooking away your right to post.
Second: Improving? I'm not here for improve any shit. I'm here to post what i think about it.
It is hard for you take a joke?
Oh, and please, dont make a post of 1000 words, explaning what a joke is.

- - - Updated - - -

@up>
This is exactly the kind of reaction I would have expected from an underdeveloped teenagers like you.

Sumbudy feels superior.
12-4.gif

It's nice that you have to justify yourself, isn't it?

And, its somebody not sumbody.
ohh..wait before you start complaining again about my condescending posts. IT WAS A JOKE

1000 words are apparently not enough to answer your disdainful comments,

Billy

Last edited:
What a noob question, ofcourse I respect all my guildmates and nobody else

ohh..wait before you start complaining again about my condescending posts. IT WAS A JOKE

Billy
dont say more shit, u take all seriously LOL

Perhaps you should work on your grammar so that when you try and flame someone, they actually understand what you mean, Heisenberg..

Billy

Right now, what you want is to have the last word.
Your words have no value, because you are arguing in a very pathetic shit and there is no need to me reply you anymore.
There is no more need to extend this.
I tried to justify myself, i told you was a joke not a complaint. But now, i don't give a fuck anymore about whatever you say or whatever you think.
And if you are trying to humiliate me, to have a sigh of superiority by this pathetic way, lemme tell you, you fail.
Have a nice day MR. wannabesumbudyteacher.
thump_5992915huladance.gif