• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Retired @ This Boring game sorry guys

Sal Air

Reaction score
Id like to thank Osama bin ladens third wife and 5th son for helping me on my hunts and yeh this game is boring now a days + school is coming up so thank you and you all can go fuck urselves :D

Id like to thank Osama bin ladens third wife and 5th son for helping me on my hunts and yeh this game is boring now a days + school is coming up so thank you and you all can go fuck urselves :D

Otland Community liked it

you posted im retired but you still here quoting people and its 6 :00 PM in your country wich proves you are addicted so i won send it to [email protected] i will be waiting

c7e738b69cad089ef843d2fe20a19712.png

i do just a late sleeper tho dumbass

heheh i woke up at 6:30 trained till 7:40 and took a shower, eat, and at 9:00 i was checking forum but salar at 3 AM is on forum spamming . Rly salar i dont know your real name but at 3 pm you should be sleeping in order to allow your body to recover some energy . I know i am not your friend therefore upu dhould not listen to my advice i am just trying to keep you away from this ofrum a little bit for the sake of the community

Last edited:
heheh i woke up at 6:30 trained till 7:40 and took a shower, eat, and at 9:00 i was checking forum but salar at 3 PM is on forum spamming . Rly salar i dont know your real name but at 3 pm you should be sleeping in order to allow your body to recover some energy . I know i am not your friend therefore upu dhould not listen to my advice i am just trying to keep you away from this ofrum a little bit for the sake of the community

3am

heheh i woke up at 6:30 trained till 7:40 and took a shower, eat, and at 9:00 i was checking forum but salar at 3 AM is on forum spamming . Rly salar i dont know your real name but at 3 pm you should be sleeping in order to allow your body to recover some energy . I know i am not your friend therefore upu dhould not listen to my advice i am just trying to keep you away from this ofrum a little bit for the sake of the community
ei expert
sleep since 03;00-10;00 =\= 23;00-06;00 or =?
this is
same or not?

ei expert
sleep since 03;00-10;00 =\= 23;00-06;00 or =?
this is
same or not?

no it isnt . You must sleep at night not when sun raises , thats what makes ppl retarded alongside with mcdonalds, heavy metal music, lack of sport or exercice, too much TV, PC, etc

Back