• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retired.

You guys don't see them becouse they don't have to broadcast everytime they login to notice it to everybody, but actually kornholijo login almost everyday looking for botters also he is almost everyday busy working on somethings, tala is 24/7 busy too like some days ago updating his ip changer and making linux support with some help from some1 that i wont say here XD also making new things for the web page JUST think about all the projects that tala is working (TFS, TFS-CMS, Talaturen Ip Changer, TFS DevCpp, ExqurSoft and few sikrets one ;]) be greatefull that he at least login for few minutes and ban a lot of botters also hani, she connect almost everyday, so please don't argue about things u don't know :S

BTW Idk about the others but i can bet they are almost the same as tala&korn&hani

you dont know what your talking about. because i used to play icechaw literally like 24/7 cus i really liked it. and i would almost NEVER see gms on. occasionally yea, but they would be sitting in dp doing....Nothing.. not to mention idk how many times ive tried to msg any of them and it says they arent online.

you dont know what your talking about. because i used to play icechaw literally like 24/7 cus i really liked it. and i would almost NEVER see gms on. occasionally yea, but they would be sitting in dp doing....Nothing.. not to mention idk how many times ive tried to msg any of them and it says they arent online.

As i stated on the post above, THEY DON'T HAVE TO BROADCAST EVERYTIME THEY LOGIN, i know them all and i know they are doing a good work.....

You guys are just flaming without fundaments only because you want to keep flaming them? thats just senseless....

EDIT:
and wasnt you retired? pfff what a lack of word...

Last edited:
Examples? LMAO. Ok that proves your the worst gm and your not dedicated. you want examples? keep track of some names, and watch their levels
just playing the server for awhile you can realize that everyone bots, and if you cant realize that than your obviously not on the server enough.

true every1 bots but gms dont take enough action about it.

your funny they aren't online your don't know the codes of being gamemaster/god they can just put offline on and if you msg then there stand there not online. BUT they are. thats just a system to protect there self against spam like you. and obvilious it worked by you + if you didn't know this they can do /ghost and you can't see them any more but they see you;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@To all:

If you only would know how a day is of a active gamemaster.

They are first of all people that are doing it as a hobby, second they don't profit from it. third you don't need to see a gamemaster visible since players only will interupt them when doing their job such as observing the server for botters.

why? everyone on the server bots. so whats the point.
i never botted one time on icechaw, yet i see ppl getting 375-400+ in a day. the only way to do that is bot, unless some people really have no lives.
The community has gone to shits, and any friends i had that played either betrayed me, or simply stopped playing.
I almost 100% guarantee at this rate, the server is going no where fast, and that the server will most likely be reset.
even if it is im not gunna start back playing. and if it isnt reset? Good luck playing here.
if anyone wants a lvl 300 rp give me a shout.
otherwise, idc

im outtttt.

The Infamous
~ Twilight Bandit

Scream of Terror dont using bot as well xD. Msg Przemoo or Sum in game please.

i never botted one time on icechaw, yet i see ppl getting 375-400+ in a day. the only way to do that is bot, unless some people really have no lives.
The community has gone to shits, and any friends i had that played either betrayed me, or simply stopped playing.
I almost 100% guarantee at this rate, the server is going no where fast, and that the server will most likely be reset.
even if it is im not gunna start back playing. and if it isnt reset? Good luck playing here.
otherwise, idc

im outtttt.

The Infamous
~ Twilight Bandit

Heard about pking and getting exp? naab:thumbup:

Scream of Terror dont using bot as well xD. Msg Przemoo or Sum in game please.

So why do you always cast "Exura Gran" the millisecond someone hits you? Don't tell me you are 'the one' from the Matrix, such fast reactions aren't possible.

o_O

I do happen to know a few things about being a gm, because ive hosted servers before. and its not /ghost, its normally /invisible.
And scream of terror does bot...so does almost everyone on this server.
I just started back playing a couple of days ago and i must say its quite laggy. but i can deal with it.
so far im having fun.
msg me in game if you want to join my guild or you need anything.
Guild~ Common Wealth
Level 200+
Protection + Supplies
Building a strong guild

peacee.

otherwise, idc

im outtttt.

The Infamous
~ Twilight Bandit

We are taking this serious now, don't worry. New days are coming ;)

this threads is true, all high lvls are getting tired. but its not onli the bots. its becuase its all the same there are no good wars any more like some months ago. no good open battle any more the server is getting bored any ways:S maby i go back to an old school ot server much nicer you have to do it all on yourself. uh youself, planning your sd where to shoot;) But i heard talaturen were talking about something new so ill wait for that first before leaving the server.

Back