• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rewards from warzones wrong.

tg010110

Reaction score
^_^Today I finished the three warzones, and I got my rewards checking to see if the tibiawikia was correct.^_^

by tibiawikia> "Confirmed Obtained items in chests reward for slaying the boss. You always get 5 of 7 items available"

Deathstrike
2 Major Crystalline Tokens
7 Green Crystal Shards
Gill Necklace
3 Crystal Coins
mucus Plug
One piece Statue of Deathstrike (head, legs, torso)

Gnomevil
10 Blue Crystal Shards
Prismatic Necklace
4 Crystal Coins
mucus Plug
One Statue of Gnomevil piece (head, legs, torso)
Miniature House (very rare?)

Abyssador
12 Violet Crystal Shards
Prismatic Ring
5 Crystal Coins
mucus Plug
One Statue of Abyssador piece (tail, torso, head)

Only thumbnails of the statues and miniature house are random, not the rest of the reward. I personally do not get any Crystal coins and prismatic crystal ring.

Bigfoot's Burden Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

"Confirmed Obtained items in chests reward for slaying the boss. You always get 5 of 7 items available"

Read again before posting next time :)

^_^Today I finished the three warzones, and I got my rewards checking to see if the tibiawikia was correct.^_^

by tibiawikia> "Confirmed Obtained items in chests reward for slaying the boss. You always get 5 of 7 items available"

Deathstrike
7 Green Crystal Shards
Gill Necklace
3 Crystal Coins
mucus Plug
One piece Statue of Deathstrike (head, legs, torso)

Gnomevil
10 Blue Crystal Shards
Prismatic Necklace
4 Crystal Coins
mucus Plug
One Statue of Gnomevil piece (head, legs, torso)
Miniature House (very rare?)

Abyssador
12 Violet Crystal Shards
Prismatic Ring
5 Crystal Coins
mucus Plug
One Statue of Abyssador piece (tail, torso, head)

Only thumbnails of the statues and miniature house are random, not the rest of the reward. I personally do not get any Crystal coins and prismatic crystal ring.

Bigfoot's Burden Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Me neither

You will always get 100% 2 major crystalline tokens and a piece of any boss's statue, then there is a chance that you get 3 of the 5 items left (because you are supposed to get 5 items from 7 existing).

Back