• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Script and tutorial to automate install of "Leaked" 7.70 server

when i try to summon a creature or item with 2 names like (spike sword) or (orc shaman) the command doesn't works, do you have any idea to solve this?
use "
utevo res "orc shaman
alevo "spike sword
exiva "eternal ob~
about your questions, I think they need to be connected to your LAN via cable or WIFI, try using hamachi or another VPN
yea that works but there should be a better way to connect the game

Last edited:
Anyone had this problem? Can start everything except game.

"sudo ./start-game-server.sh" gives me "/home/game/bin/game no such file or directory"

The file is there. lib32z1 is installed.

I'm on Ubuntu 22.04.3
Please attach some screenshots showing the file there, and any error in the shell you're getting.

@SilverFern, following this tutorial, what would be the steps to open to public?
i open ports, put public ip in client, what am i missing?

problem: from outside network i can login character list, but can't connect to game server
port 7171 goes open when i start login server
port 7172 stays closed when game server loads and i try to login, reason: connection timed out

on local host i can play

router
1708425024347.png

windows
1708425036684.png

vm
virtual box.png

@SilverFern, following this tutorial, what would be the steps to open to public?
i open ports, put public ip in client, what am i missing?

problem: from outside network i can login character list, but can't connect to game server
port 7171 goes open when i start login server
port 7172 stays closed when game server loads and i try to login, reason: connection timed out

on local host i can play

router
View attachment 82316

windows
View attachment 82317

vm
View attachment 82312
Excellent question.

As others have mentioned in the original post by Crevasse, some of the server components aren't safe enough. So I've never had the courage to open it to the public the way it is (I only play solo anyway), and never had the patience to bring them to modern security standards.

Hopefully you'll find a way and share it with the community. Fingers crossed.

well, i don't need it to be bulletproof. just to play with friends for an hour or so here and there, that's enough. (we can team play someday)

I could NAT mine to be able to be logged into
care to share some insight on how u managed?

well, i don't need it to be bulletproof. just to play with friends for an hour or so here and there, that's enough. (we can team play someday)

care to share some insight on how u managed?
If you want to access it from outside from the internet, you to setup NAT (port forwarding) on your router to forward the port numbers (like 7171,7172) to your computers internal IP

Really depends on your router and setup.

Almost working like a charm haha

Someone have a tip?

Got this problem, i can login into a user for example 100/100

Noticed that all TCP ports looks fine in my LAN Network

1710510561533.png
But after selecting any user, got:
1710510632061.png

u made custom client?
i get the same thing from outside lan
looks like the login server on 7171 works
but 7172 for gameserver is down idk

u made custom client?
i get the same thing from outside lan
looks like the login server on 7171 works
but 7172 for gameserver is down idk

Yeah, it's a custom client, edited in that HexEditor but there is something we are missing...

Cuz both ports 7171 and 7172 are totally opened aswell working

And I'm using an VPS server fully public without any Firewall enabled

I can connect to both ports manually...

I used tcpdump, while log in and I could see the communication on 7171, but after clicking on any char, nothing happens, literally nothing not even a package.

maybe this install is only for localhost and need to edit some ip adres in files for public ip ?
🤔 just a wild guess

Hello I'm a little lost, is it recommended using Ubuntu? There are some guides that don't

Back