• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Search war guild

jarnosmet

Evil Santa
Reaction score
Oke guys searching guild with everyday battles
My Active battle price = 500k for 1 month joining ur guild
(pro)
(i'm not talking crap)
(i can command to)
Commanding price = 200 k for a battle
i got a
280+ EK
209 MS
300 ED
Bidding start at 500 k if there's a discusion

[h=1]Mathematics[/h]

Last edited:
No you're not a so called "professional" player, if you are, how can we tell?

Get real dude

hmm junior member
go play with ur froggy this is old man talk
so take a cookie and stick it in ur a*$

I've been registered since July 2010..

And hmm, if you are such a veteran, i think you should lay off tibia and go find something else to do. Besides, you didn't answer my question

I've been registered since July 2010..

And hmm, if you are such a veteran, i think you should lay off tibia and go find something else to do. Besides, you didn't answer my question
oke mistah ralphen i'm pro thats it
i slaughter alot of ppl in pvp so stop acting Dr Phil and chill dude
go play fast attack

oke mistah ralphen i'm pro thats it
i slaughter alot of ppl in pvp so stop acting Dr Phil and chill dude
go play fast attack

I'm as chill as I can be, and it shows a lot of ur intelligence when u refer me as Dr.Phil once i beat u at an argument.
No you're not a pro, and this thread will lead no where. It's just for you to gain more selfconfidence but it will for sure backfire.

Anyone can kill people in pvp, it's really not that hard.

And once again, get real.

I'm as chill as I can be, and it shows a lot of ur intelligence when u refer me as Dr.Phil once i beat u at an argument.
No you're not a pro, and this thread will lead no where. It's just for you to gain more selfconfidence but it will for sure backfire.

lol rly ur a rld member for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Oke evry 1 can pvp but uhm lissen
i play tibia from age 11 i'm now like 18 almost 19 alot of learned out this game win and loses situations and now i just now the game so good
i know how ppl gonna act in wm what they gonna do or what the up to
it's more then just pressing F keys it's strategy man

sounds like he hit a nerve. hes trolling like a troll.

Oke evry 1 can pvp but uhm lissen
i play tibia from age 11 i'm now like 18 almost 19 alot of learned out this game win and loses situations and now i just now the game so good
i know how ppl gonna act in wm what they gonna do or what the up to
it's more then just pressing F keys it's strategy man

Well, it's a very basic strategy based game, every one can learn it. Don't you get bored after 8 years of the same old game?

You are not a pro simply because Tibia doesn't have any pros.

Pros = professionals, as far as i know noone except the software creators or the gold sellers are making a carreer of Tibia, and especially not from getting in-game cash for fighting for a guild, if you don't sell that ot cash somewhere that is.

Now do you?

lol rly ur a rld member for sure

The thing is not that Im an old member, you called me junior which isn't true. I've been registered for soon 3 years.
Just that i haven't posted anything doesn't mean that Im a new member, which sadly makes me a "junior member" since the forum can't make a difference except on the post count

Back