• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores 10.51?

Nitr0

Sick of the retards on the forums.
Reaction score
Will shadowcores be updated to 10.51?

same shits different client u can make client 10.7326 but its still same nonpvp serv rly

10.51 signed

easy to crack xenobot
and to use magebot

and nice graphic update

but btw better play on real tibia than here ...

10.51 signed

easy to crack xenobot
and to use magebot

and nice graphic update

So why the fuck you not play rl? i see you everyday in shadow/zivera but not in rl o_O why? stop blaming all the time the twify servers if you nolifeing it >,>

lol you QUOTE me post?
are u fucking retarded?

you stupid idiot i only fight gather bam bam x log
no exp as you on an empty server like a lunarforce or other shit shadow zivera
X LOG I saw the alerts and therefore I wrote fuck you.
best movie maker from last line what a shit

10.51 signed

easy to crack xenobot
and to use magebot

and nice graphic update

10.51 signed.

XenoBot is not easy to crack, just easy to patch cuz it already got cracked. It's not only easy for 10.51... it's even easy to patch for 10.41.
Magebot is also easy to crack for 10.41

Your post is just dumb.

Newest Tibia just cannot be added cuz ip changer cannot find new 10.50-51 "structures". OtLand just can't fix it. :D

10.51 signed.

XenoBot is not easy to crack, just easy to patch cuz it already got cracked. It's not only easy for 10.51... it's even easy to patch for 10.41.
Magebot is also easy to crack for 10.41

Your post is just dumb.

What the fuck are you talking about? I already got crack for iBot, XenoBot and RedBot for 10.51 Tibia Version. You don't know anything about this and you talking bullshits - nice...

Back