• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores Client

Serko

Reaction score
Hi, Can You create your own client of shadowcores? Ip Changer doesnt work on my notebook and I cant play :/

PS
Sorry for my bad english ;p

If it doesn't work Otland IP Changer for you then you can download SharpLoader IP changer that it does work successful but Otland IP Changer is better too, but you need ".NET Framework 3.5" or something like this program to run this application, but I recommended to use Otland IP changer because it's quite easy to use.

VirusTotal
SharpLoader - SpeedyShare

You need this for run the Otland IP changer application!
Microsoft Download Center - .NET Framework 3.5.

I hope it does work for you :)!

Thanks for this second ip changer ;p
I have 4.0 Framework ;p

I have a 4.0 and I do not work any ip changer, what to do?

What do you mean with that it's not working? Do you get any error? If so, what error?

An unhandled exception occurred in your application. If you click the Continue button. application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click the Close button. application will be immediately closed.

Access denied.

Google translator ;D

Access denied sounds like a permission issue. Try to run it as admin.

Back