• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores en Neutral Triada.

Djfit

Reaction score
Hello People : O

I'm Recruiting people which are not bothered about getting hunted (lmfao on ot), who's are not scared to loose 5 levels or more each day, who's are not scared to get rs..

REQUIREMENT:

16+ Years Old.
TeamSpeak 3 or Ventrillo 3.0.1
Don't be a pussy..

:w00t:

And FUCKING ONLY NEED ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE.

I'm interessing in join your team, but I only have 14 years old

LpK you can't, no noobs in guild xDD

Have some players who spoke to me ingame will come online later :D

i can join , i'm 12 ? :)

Im 17, and i got gayish voice. If you don't belive you guys Can ask LpK :,]

And yeah for sure, LpK (If it's razing like np) he can teach you how to pvp for sure, he was one of the best pvper's i peekay with :D
Before i scammed him ofc.

^ with your rp you can't teach him anything other than dying

You don't know anything, so please shut the fuck up before i log on my paladin and rape you
Then i will show you what really paladin can do

^ with your rp you can't teach him anything other than dying

i dare you to come on one of following servers : Aurora , Aldora , Titania , Antica and show me your majestic skills , that rp which i got in signature is not mine for quite a long time already , cause i've sold it and quited ^^

and do i give a shit? you couldnt do anything with your rp, this profession is the weakest in rl and especially on this ots. I can have 5 60mages stone your stupid ass so dont try to threaten me with a 200+rp because it is nothing, bye

and do i give a shit? you couldnt do anything with your rp, this profession is the weakest in rl and especially on this ots. I can have 5 60mages stone your stupid ass so dont try to threaten me with a 200+rp because it is nothing, bye

you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Listen, i played on a 250rp in rl and i know the difference between a mage and a paladin. If you call yourself a pvp mastah and you pvp with paladin then clearly something is wrong with you

Listen, i played on a 250rp in rl and i know the difference between a mage and a paladin. If you call yourself a pvp mastah and you pvp with paladin then clearly something is wrong with you

i never said i'm pvping with paladins o_O , mages ftw.

Back