• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores idea to make fight here

make team veziv, dont worry with turban gang they only attack when you are afk boting
haha mad cuz bad? aka 350 ed auto manashield in house but still got killed by 3 ppl heheehehehheehehehee :**
its called energy ring but sorry son of a portguese slut is to retarded to put a energy ring they rather to take the easy way gajs auto gran hur auto ssa auto mana shield its this your style?
come on dude you can suck on a dick you are just bad and you will always be a noob in my eyes wont change anything.

haha mad cuz bad? aka 350 ed auto manashield in house but still got killed by 3 ppl heheehehehheehehehee :**
its called energy ring but sorry son of a portguese slut is to retarded to put a energy ring they rather to take the easy way gajs auto gran hur auto ssa auto mana shield its this your style?
come on dude you can suck on a dick you are just bad and you will always be a noob in my eyes wont change anything.

xabor you think you are something but everybody knows your team sucks and you jum from team to team like a retarded arabic noob because everytime magebot updates you die like salar

upload soon

cf11471f9d8f43de5c791b0387ee30db.png
77fea1ded382654cf6a0a070758ee7ca.png

17:16 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Stoq. She was killed by a crawler. [ID 4247]

nice, typical turban gang aka hamas kamikaze day

HAHAHA XABOR NO VOICE?
HAHAHA XABOR AKA XABOR COME ON MAIN NO ,, I SELL ACC '' HAHA BUT I CHANGE NICK AND WAIT FOR FREE RESP AT 2 - 3 AM TO HUNT BANUTA OR HIVE MANUAL WITH TURBAN GAYS NO LIFE
HAHAHA XABOR AKA CHARLOVER
HAHAHA XABOR AKA NOOBCHAR

THAT'S YOUR PVP

HAHAHA XABOR NO VOICE?
HAHAHA XABOR AKA XABOR COME ON MAIN NO ,, I SELL ACC '' HAHA BUT I CHANGE NICK AND WAIT FOR FREE RESP AT 2 - 3 AM TO HUNT BANUTA OR HIVE MANUAL WITH TURBAN GAYS NO LIFE

THAT'S YOUR PVP
Are you retarded?

HAHAHA XABOR NO VOICE?

THAT'S YOUR PVP

True Info ;D

WHO? YOU? YES !

NEXT RETARD CHARLOVER
Check out my aurora lifethread

HAHAHHA 30 LVL UPLOAD SS

WHEN FROM 0- 100 LVL U CAN MAKE IN 2 DAY

TALI JOIN XABOR
CHARLOVER TEAM
Well that makes sense...not at all stop trying to troll on a 2d game forum and maybe leave your computer chair I would join xabor because hes actually fun to play with unlike the team you are on im guessing vezivs because you dont need much of a brain to join him..

Trevor Luciferus Saying fucking true ! Xabor is Lier backstabber team jumper chalover !

and turban gang never fight warmode and shits they only exp 24/7 or sneake botters and posting it on forum

Idc About which team joining but im fuking bored of only botting.. Xd Old Dudu Diegok Heret

Trevor Luciferus Saying fucking true ! Xabor is Lier backstabber team jumper chalover !

and turban gang never fight warmode and shits they only exp 24/7 or sneake botters and posting it on forum
u are retarded ur the only one who is scared betwen us both shut the fuck up or ima upload the ss

But still the truth is he only backstabb bad teams like yours, remember massacre Quara? Vengoth? I can't even remember all times we raped you 20vs10.

This "they only sneak botters" thing, aight so if you would be in a fight you would let them bot? Last time I was in your team and Calar was trying to make a exp deal thing with you and you just said:"Dont let them exp, go sneak them all the time when they botting". Btw I can't even remember how many times you sneaked this Alex in Lizard tower in Zao and still failed 8 of 10 sneaks.

Yeah you got 20 more people that could sd than us so I wouldnt be suprised if we lost a battle but the funny thing is that in the past we actually won more than lost, Im also sure why all of you sad people are trying to make shit of us? Because you know we are better. While your PvP is back on buying blessings.

Back