• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores idea to make fight here

Lucas on lunar when u got name backpack of parcels or smth all of u only noobs asslicking me so much when i fight against calar kayto

U never win against us :) on vengoth we got like 9 ppl u got 14 and u ded in 1 sec on quaras we got 6 u got 13 so its easyy to kil lus

and stop saying bullshits u win 10 vs 20 how u can win? with 10 ppl u cant kill a mage with pot so stop lie

IF U ACTING LIKE A PRO JUST SEND US WM 400 FRAGS AND LETS FIGHT OPENFIELD :)

Lucas on lunar when u got name backpack of parcels or smth all of u only noobs asslicking me so much when i fight against calar kayto

U never win against us :) on vengoth we got like 9 ppl u got 14 and u ded in 1 sec on quaras we got 6 u got 13 so its easyy to kil lus

and stop saying bullshits u win 10 vs 20 how u can win? with 10 ppl u cant kill a mage with pot so stop lie

IF U ACTING LIKE A PRO JUST SEND US WM 400 FRAGS AND LETS FIGHT OPENFIELD :)
Im not backpack of parcels, and the only asslicker here is you? Since you wanted us inyour team so bad.
Haha yeah we never won against you yeah..

improvedanimations_fire.gif

Back