• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Lottery~:3

LpK

Banned User
Reaction score
Aight , this is my first lottery and there will be only 1 prize "CM Token"

Each ticket will cost 20cc and there will be 30 tickets , 3 Tickets max per person.

Money should be sent to "Hollywood Undead" in Yalahar by parcel and parcel only.

Lottery will be hosted on Tibialottery.com
Tibia Lottery

Tickets:

Drawing will be done on Jan 1st. 2013 (00:00) , or even faster if all tickets are sold.

GL.

OH, i will GIVE you 1kk! thanks for the lottery (SARCASM)

I never will give money to the most scammer of OTLAND.

i dunno whats up with you new faggot kids around forums & ingame, you came out of nowhere , thinking you're some1 around here? where were you while cool ppl were playing here? I made over 800 € on this server and i regret nothing , i didn't scam anyone ,and whoever says that im a scammer , i want him to give strong proofs before acting smart. Nowadays you idiots scam eachother for 500k? seriously? i remember when we could play dice games on 10kk+ bets without having fear of being scammed , so please shut the fuck up and go die.

Back