• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores rules and some frequently asked questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello ShadowCores players!
Here's an up-to-date list of the ShadowCores rules!​

Note: The gamemasters of ShadowCores reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules.

• Illegal Advertising - Advertising about other servers, trading character and/or accounts (About trading character or accounts are on your own risk).
  • Spamming - Repeating identical words/sentences very fast in order to spam/annoy people.
  • Bug Abusing - Abusing bugs to gain an advantage is not tolerated and may lead to anything from a warning to a deletion of your entire account depending on how serious the bug is. If you encounter any bug, it must be reported to a gamemaster immediately. If a gamemaster is not available, send an e-mail to [email protected].
    Interesting note: There is a reward (famous golden bug) for reporting bugs. This item can only be obtained by reporting bugs. For more serious bugs that can be abused to gain an advantage over other players, there may be better rewards.
  • Multi-Clienting - Using more than one client in order to profit in events and/or killing people.
  • Hacking - Trying to steal and use other players' accounts.
  • Destructive Behaviour - Behaviour that causes damage to the server. For example, having "Hitler" as/in a name, etc.
  • Scamming - When trying to get people's items/money by tricking them.
  • Offensive Name - Having a racist/insulting name.
  • Insulting/Threatening Staff Members - Insulting and/or threatening staff for their actions.
  • False Report to Staff - Reporting someone/something in order for you to gain something, for example false screenshot in order to get you enemy banned.
  • Off-topic in Channels - Writing things that shouldn't be there in that channel. <see the rules of the channels>
  • Random noob characters in war - Using random noob characters in a war to block off / push people into certain spots or to make someone gain frags during a war, or heal your teammates.
  • Jailed - If you are jailed then do not bot and be AFK. Don't forget to read the signs in the jail.
  • Multi-Cient in while Player Killing - You can't use more than one characters in Player Killing (PK).
Illegal Bots scripts:

1.- Trashing.
2.- Anti-Pushing.
3.- Spamming.
4.- Magic Level training outside Target Dummy's room or without training/using by Offline Trainings.

/########################################\
|########### -- Public Chat Channels -- ###########|
\########################################/

1). Local Chat:
- You are allowed to say anything as you wish.

2). Advertising Channel:
- The advertising chat may be used for two things:

• Advertising a trade of ingame items
  • Advertising quest services

Intentionally using the advertising channel for other purposes may result in a banishment.

3). Help Channel:
- What may come as a surprise to many, the Help channel is not a general chat. It should only be used if you have questions about ShadowCores and its game content.
If you are using the Help channel for other reasons, a tutor may mute you from the channel for an hour.
You can't say your offers, pks, advertising, and anything like that, you can only ask general questions and (information in a quest, for an outfit, etc)

4). World Chat:
- This is where you are free to chat about almost anything.
#What is not allowed in World Chat?

• Insulting, harassing or racist statements:
If you have personal problems with another player, deal with it in private. Harassing a player in World Chat will only put you in trouble, even if the other player has offended you in private. If you are lucky, you might get away with a warning; if that isn't enough to make you stop it will lead to a banishment.

• Sexually related statements:
Keep in mind that there are children that play ShadowCores too, sexually related statements may not be suitable for them and will therefore not be tolerated in public chat channels.

5). English Chat:
- The same rules as the World Chat apply to the English Chat, with one additional rule: English only.

- Spam is also repeatedly saying the same or:
Talking
this
in
Chat Channels/Help...

- Blocking off areas:
You may not block an area so that it is impossible to pass. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and will lead to a banishment of your account.

Interesting note: It is not illegal to block off an area as long as it is possible to kill the blocking player to pass.

For people who is asking about Rashid in Help Channel always:
- Where can I find the travelling salesman Rashid?

On Mondays you can find him in Svargrond, in Dankwart's tavern, south of the temple.

On Tuesdays you can find him in Liberty Bay, in Lyonel's tavern, west of the depot.

On Wednesdays you can find him in Port Hope, in Clyde's tavern, north of the ship.

On Thursdays you can find him in Ankrahmun, in Arito's tavern, above the post office.

On Fridays you can find him in Darashia, in Miraia's tavern, south of the guildhalls.

On Saturdays you can find him in Edron, in Mirabell's tavern, above the depot.

On Sundays you can find him in Carlin depot, one floor above.

You don't need to do any quest to trade with Rashid.

- At what Levels am I rewarded with crystal coins?
You will be rewarded with crystal coins at these three milestones:

• Level 30: 1 crystal coin
  • Level 40: 2 crystal coins
  • Level 50: 3 crystal coins
  • Level 75: 5 crystal coins
  • Level 100: 10 crystal coins
You can check more informations about ShadowCores in this website of F.A.Qs:
(Frequently Asked Questions)

/########################################\
|############### -- THE END -- ###############|
\########################################/

I did this thread because there are some people who don't even read the Rules at Website and most of them are always in Forum's and I haven't seen any thread about rules at the moment, I wish you good luck and have fun with ShadowCores!

Thanks.
Kind regards, Dyablo! ^_^

Last edited:
Noob characters in war - Using noob chars in a war to block off / push people into certain spots or to make someone gain frags during a war, or heal your teammates.

You should really extend that rule so that random noobcharacters (= characters not from any team involved in the war) can be easily killed or avoided; they ruin the entire war for both sides.

Edit:
You make up rules that are not seen on the ShadowCores website and you just copy paste most of them? This was real helpful <sarcasm face>!

Last edited:
Dyablo you are an ordinary player like everyone else. You can't make any rules for anyone to follow. These are the ONLY rules which apply to this server: Rules - ShadowCores

EDIT: 4.- Magic Level training outside Target Dummy's room or without training/using by Offline Trainings.
Are you kidding me?

Would anyone please delete this thread before anyone actually thinks that these rules are real?

Scamming - When trying to get people's items/money/account by tricking them.

u are wrong....
selling chars is allowed...//allways at your own risk
so non one gm will help you if u get scammed trying to sell/buy any char
as far i know

Why are there rules on there that are not here; Rules - ShadowCores, did you make them up?

Because some people don't read any rule at website? I'm wondering why people are asking about Rashid if we have F.A.Qs at website and they dont check it so if they check Rules so they would check the F.A.Qs also.

Dyablo you are an ordinary player like everyone else. You can't make any rules for anyone to follow. These are the ONLY rules which apply to this server: Rules - ShadowCores

EDIT: 4.- Magic Level training outside Target Dummy's room or without training/using by Offline Trainings.
Are you kidding me?

Would anyone please delete this thread before anyone actually thinks that these rules are real?

About deleting this thread, if you don't like then don't read and be happy rolf.
And of course, there are people using magic level training with bot (somewhere) where he can hide and using bot ;)
if you don't believe then ask to GMs before the offline trainings, there was many people outside target dummys with training magic level with bot and afk, they got Jailed for sure.

If any mod wanna delete he can do it because I don't know whats wrong with this thread, if I do for people who can read simply in Forum so it's better or not? I though so there will be people who gonna post bullshits and now I can see that.

- - - Updated - - -

Scamming - When trying to get people's items/money/account by tricking them.

u are wrong....
selling chars is allowed...//allways at your own risk
so non one gm will help you if u get scammed trying to sell/buy any char
as far i know

They can take as middle-man I think o.o

The point is that you can't make up your own rules. Mark makes the rules, you do not.

FOR EVERYONE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW THESE SO CALLED "RULES". THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIT UNTIL MARK SAYS OTHERWISE.

If you want to know the actual rules, read them at the website

These are indeed not the official rules. The official rules can be found on the website but I guess Dyablo is just trying to clarify them, however there are two things that I need to comment on:

Random noob characters in war - Using random noob characters in a war to block off / push people into certain spots or to make someone gain frags during a war, or heal your teammates.
This is not illegal as long as it is not making it impossible to pass (if you can kill the player it's not impossible). It would be illegal if the player on the noob character is also playing on another character at the same time.

4.- Magic Level training outside Target Dummy's room or without training/using by Offline Trainings.
Casting spells while being idle from the game is illegal even if you are at target dummies.

You should really extend that rule so that random noobcharacters (= characters not from any team involved in the war) can be easily killed or avoided; they ruin the entire war for both sides.

Edit:
You make up rules that are not seen on the ShadowCores website and you just copy paste most of them? This was real helpful <sarcasm face>!

I played a server once that had a funktion to tp noobchars away if they were around your team for like 2 min and standing close if you had a warmode on.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not illegal as long as it is not making it impossible to pass (if you can kill the player it's not impossible). It would be illegal if the player on the noob character is also playing on another character at the same time.

I guess It's just illegal if you're on the noobchar and also in the battle / defence or whatever with another character at the same time, right?
Hard for me to believe that its illegal to bot on some characters and be in a battle on another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back