• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores war videos (by Stano Almighty)

Jafabibe

Reaction score
Hey guys i decided to do war video from every war we participate in. Hope you like it.

PS: Hope validus and others we will fight wont spam here with unsilt because i didnt add theirs kills... they can make their own video with the kills they made :) thx

[video=youtube;QYipym2DjCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYipym2DjCI&feature=BFa&list=HL1348072271[/video]

You should watch it in HD. :D

Last edited:
TY for making this! you know I actually woke up this morning and thought to myself, you know what? I would love to see someone else's backpack setup and equipment. then you know I had a cup of tea and thought to myself it would also be awesome to see their chat windows

i like the part that says AUTO SSA AND SD MAX....
Come on thats soo no real tibia XD

i mean sd max? how can you not just press 1 buttom all time? or even is that to much?

yea sry i am not pro i never played tibia for longer then Few months in a raw than had a big break... so i use bot to help me playing... and i am sure 90% of server have it as well so everybody can use this advantage... :)

yea sry i am not pro i never played tibia for longer then Few months in a raw than had a big break... so i use bot to help me playing... and i am sure 90% of server have it as well so everybody can use this advantage... :)

yes of auto healer no to sd max :p
its 1 fucking buttom a few times o.0

yes of auto healer no to sd max :p
its 1 fucking buttom a few times o.0

I would use anything that would cause me having more fun... but this thread isnt about me using bot its about people enjoying a nice wars... hope there will be more and even better ones :)

Back