• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
sfwkY21.png

DMWtYoh.png

In here, I usually post my latest and favorite works.
It's a very old thread, so some of the graphics you can find in the first few pages are not something I'm too proud of, but it's good to have a legacy to see how you've improved over time. The most recent posts are found on the latest 2-3 pages of the thread.

I've made over 15000 individual sprites so far, but since they are scattered all over various projects, files, destroyed hard disks and whatnot, I will post what I can.

Since the forum only allows 20 images per post, I can't put too much, so I am going to make a big collection of sprites all within 1 image below. This means that, unfortunately, you can't see any animations and those are probably the coolest part. :(

Here are some of my favorite works, and if you want to see more, you can check out the entire thread.
You'll find animations there too!

Sprites
(The sprites shown here have highly impaired quality in form of a resize/blur in order to prevent theft)
I'm sorry about that but sprites have been stolen and ripped from me before so I have to be careful since many of them are now in property of someone else (bought).

2lnS7Oq.jpg

scr2.png

Credits to @XKuzirashi for the original environment sprites in this image, I did the character, environment manipulation and the UI.

scr4.png

scr3.png

Credits to @XKuzirashi for the environment sprites in this image, I did the characters/client interface.

Website Layouts
(Click on the icons to view the layout)

Thread/Page Design
(Click on the icons to view the threads/page designs)

You're welcome to post your opinions or criticism in the thread!
Check out my youtube channel for some videos and tutorials on spriting!

Projects I've helped or worked for:
Necronia, Frontiers of Fantasy, Ethraeum, Medivia, Archlight Online, World of Naruto, TibiaWR, World of Dragonball Online, Blogster, Voltage OT, Ruthless Chaos, Eloth, Classicus, Thanatos, Dawn of Heroes, and others.​

Last edited:
omfg that last picture!

i love that water!!!!

looks very good shadowsong!
love that water and everything at the screenshot

Also we should clap for shadowsong for connecting the spriters community *claps* \o/
I will be online soon at skype

Awwww man Necronia with all these new sprites is going to be so freaking awesome, I can't wait. Not sure why more server can't be like this. Looking forward to more sprites Shiva keep it up!!!

Awesome sprites :)

omfg that last picture!
i love that water!!!!
awesome effects near the stone in the water <3
I stared at that water pic for 5 mins, awesome stuff :p.

Glad you enjoyed it guys. The animation is a bit sloppy around the rock because it has a different amount of frames than the one of the water-flow, but ingame everything looks smooth :3 This is my favorite work of mine, the river took me 3 days of planning and making and it has over 250 sprites to it including all animation frames etc. D:

looks very good shadowsong!
love that water and everything at the screenshot

Also we should clap for shadowsong for connecting the spriters community *claps* \o/
I will be online soon at skype

I love that you decided to join us too, maybe soon we'll see something similar posted by you on display here too :D

Awwww man Necronia with all these new sprites is going to be so freaking awesome, I can't wait. Not sure why more server can't be like this. Looking forward to more sprites Shiva keep it up!!!

Fuck yes, you know it bro! :D I guess custom servers fail pretty badly, people would rather go for RL map bullshit, but hey.. whatever rocks their boat. I'm just doing what's been my dream ever since I was a kid :p

More sprites will be posted today hopefully, visit back everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

And meow to you. :rolleyes:

Lua:
function  visitSpriteThread(cid)

doCreatureSay(cid, "I am thinking, that may take a while", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)

wait(3000)

doCreatureSay(cid, "Still thinking dude...", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
		wait_signal("shiva_send_sprite")
		doCreatureSay(cid, "Bombed 0.0", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
		doSendMagicEffect(setupPos,CONST_ME_FIREATTACK)
end

Lua:

wait(3000)

end

go to bed.

Lua:

wait(3000)

end

mind-blown-2.gif

Back