• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simple Q. to Mark/Tala~

Sir Matthew

Reaction score
Are you planning any changes on lunarforce which could bring the players to the server? On average there is around 80 people playing there daily and this number constantly decreases, without any changes this server will die if you can't say it is dead already. Don't get me wrong, to me lunarforce Rox and I really don't get why people won't give it a try, maybe its because of the pvp system but in my opinion it's even better than on shadowcores so I don't know... I'm sure "Charlovers" are not the problem because there are more and more new people coming to shadowcores and none to lunarforce. Anyway, just a simple question; Are you planning any changes on lunarforce which could bring the players to the server? I don't really want to know any details, just a simple answer Yes or No.

Thanks~

enable transfers from shadow to lunar :p would solve problems with both servers xD shadowcores' players would decrease meanwhile lunarforce players would increase and it would make a balance between the both servers and yup problem solved.

enable transfers from shadow to lunar :p would solve problems with both servers xD shadowcores' players would decrease meanwhile lunarforce players would increase and it would make a balance between the both servers and yup problem solved.
I like the idea but there would be hell a lot of work with decreasing people's skills and lvl's when moving from shadowcores to lunar. But anyway, lets wait for Marks response (hopefully he will give us an answer)

Last edited:
Have like 10 post like this, why they will respond you or idk, its just another spam here..
Not really or maybe I'm just blind =D, the only posts I see are the posts in which people bitch about new (3rd) server.. when there is a great 2nd server out there which people wont play on for some reason... & in this post I'm asking Mark/Tala~ a question if he's planning any changes on lunarforce which could bring the people to the server... I don't really want that OT to change but lets face if.. without any changes the server will die within few weeks (lunarforce)

Last edited:
Back