• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix events and giveaways - through Twitch.

25 minutes till we go live! Can we reach 50 followers and get on with first giveaway today? REMEMBER, GIVEAWAY IS ONLY FOR FOLLOWERS.

Nice stream session! Looking forward for more tomorrow. :)

The stream went really well today, thanks for tuning in! So, we got up to 39 followers. When we reach 50 we will have a giveaway of some "rares", and then again on 100 followers, so keep following. Tomorrow we will make some more progress on our levling and maybe I'll have something more from the test-server to show you, stay tuned for that! We'll start at 18:00 CET tomorrow with the official Shadowcores time on the stream, maybe I'll stream some goofaround before but well, mainly that's when I start with Tibia.

From the test server today:
HknYpId.png

QyY9as4.png

RetJh8e.png

XYwnRf4.png

cKzQ9SF.png

Last edited:
What client is the testserver now? Also, will the release be in December? :p

The stream went really well today, thanks for tuning in! So, we got up to 39 followers. When we reach 50 we will have a giveaway of some "rares", and then again on 100 followers, so keep following. Tomorrow we will make some more progress on our levling and maybe I'll have something more from the test-server to show you, stay tuned for that! We'll start at 18:00 CET tomorrow with the official Shadowcores time on the stream, maybe I'll stream some goofaround before but well, mainly that's when I start with Tibia.

From the test server today:
HknYpId.png

QyY9as4.png

RetJh8e.png

XYwnRf4.png

cKzQ9SF.png
Are they going to implement those m walls and effects ?
That will be the begining of the end to shadowcores for sure

What client is the testserver now? Also, will the release be in December? :p

The test-server is 10.70 :)

Are they going to implement those m walls and effects ?
That will be the begining of the end to shadowcores for sure

It's all clientwise, so if you guys want a clientupdate that is what you will get.

WE'RE LIVE! Going to show you once again every change in the client update, and maybe we'll go through some of my thoughts of how Shadowcores could be updated if we add custom content, just thoughts nothing official. To have something to do! See you on the stream.

Http://twitch.tv/siramix/

Thanks for everything guys! Tomorrow we will stream again starting sometime between 17 and 18, gonna post about it tomorrow! But make sure to tune in after 18:00 CET!
We reached 100 followers today and therefore there will be a second giveaway as early as tomorrow, and I will also if we reach 150 followers do a THIRD one at the same day. We have gotten some huge donations on the server with some major value in it, so you will definitely see some heavy shit be gived away tomorrow.

Thanks for watching and tune in tomorrow again! Remember, giveaways is only for followers and rafflers (you need to attend when we are giveawaying).

http://www.twitch.tv/siramix

Back