• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix events and giveaways - through Twitch.

Played some SNOW just to test out some new overlay shit on the stream! :)

Today we go live 18:00 CET, at 20-21 we will have a GIVEAWAY HOUR, I will giveaway one item every 10 minutes, starting at 20:00. The value will go up further to the end we come, so the most valued item will be given exactly 21:00 CET! So 12 giveaways in 1 hour, only for followers and you need to attend on the draws in order to participate, we're asking for !raffles :)

More on the schedule today, we'll go through some of my thoughts of a custom update!

C ya in 18:00 CET! :D

Played some SNOW just to test out some new overlay shit on the stream! :)

Today we go live 18:00 CET, at 20-21 we will have a GIVEAWAY HOUR, I will giveaway one item every 10 minutes, starting at 20:00. The value will go up further to the end we come, so the most valued item will be given exactly 21:00 CET! So 12 giveaways in 1 hour, only for followers and you need to attend on the draws in order to participate, we're asking for !raffles :)

More on the schedule today, we'll go through some of my thoughts of a custom update!

C ya in 18:00 CET! :D
1 hour every 10 minutes = 6 items and not 12 lol? :D

Today we will go live at 18:00, if not earlier! We have 185 followers which means that we will have yet another giveaway today if I can do the math correctly. 15 more followers to a giveaway which will be a Thunder Hammer (Thanks Fatima Skyland for donating it).

Tune in at 18:00 or earlier if we go live, you'll get a notification if you follow me! http://www.twitch.tv/siramix

We will go live a little bit later tonight (i'm at work) so we'll see eachother at 21:00 CET. Going to play some shadowcores, RL-tibia and do some mapping for upcoming updates! Tune in and chill, if we reach 300 Followers we will have a giveaway again, maybe a little one if we get 250 followers!

C ya all then :D

So, the stream were on for a very very short while! I was totally finished from work and all day (slept almost nothing the night before), but tomorrow it's Monday and we will go ahead and stream again. Starting early, 16:00 CET! Going to play Shadowcores and RL Tibia (Morta) and also we're going to continue to map on the city I'm making for Shadowcores!

Also we'll have 2 giveaways tomorrow if we reach 300 followers, one for 250 followers and one for 300 followers. At the moment of writing we're up to 233 followers so get on it and follow!

Http://twitch.tv/siramix

This begging for attention is getting annoying. Stream something else or don't stream at all. No one wants to see you fixing a dead OT.

Back