• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Situation

Haxixe Edrever

Reaction score
Hey guys, first off all sorry for my bad english.
I'm a brasilian player and i know how selfiesh are the most of brazilian people.
But this is not the point of this thread, im here to ask why a lot of people are saying that the game is dying, i started 3 days ago and im enjoying the server.

Haxixe Edrever.

Hey guys, first off all sorry for my bad english.
I'm a brasilian player and i know how selfiesh are the most of brazilian people.
But this is not the point of this thread, im here to ask why a lot of people are saying that the game is dying, i started 3 days ago and im enjoying the server.

Haxixe Edrever.

It peaks at 1k players. It used to peak at 1,8k+. Nerds fled of the server to updated ones.

1-2 years ago shadowcores was the most updated otserver online, he had quality and 0 lags, nowdays, there is better servers to play... (updated ones), since none fight here anymore, there is no point to players keep playing in sc/lunar...

Back