• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain is back.

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Im buying dedicated as soon as 8.6 is stable.

The ot is online now:
slain.sytes.net yeah someone took slain.servegame.com
8.54-8.57 8.6 in the near future unless most dont want it.

Website is finished.

Last edited:
slain.sytes.net website isnt working so how do I play? post here as soon as u read this anyone

Cus jons a fucking doucher and took it down it shud b comin bk up soon tho

Website is finally done, now I have to do some finishing touches to 8.6.

Until then you guys can play 8.54, there will be no reset.

My friend was asking what the situation was for the people who donated in the old Slain

on the account we share the same first name, i get priority ye?

anyways, houses are fked, i put shit down in my house, and its gone and someone else owns house...

i can logon and show u my char still wealking around in it lol

yes transition to 8.6 is headache since the distro itself isnt completely stable we have to fix ourselves :(
ofcourse there is easy fixes but everyone likes to keep it to themselves. welcome to otland :)

:D ill join to see this server, i heard lots of good things of it.

edit: i cant create a character :/

@down

Yes were compiling newest rev right now, Slain will be up very soon :)

wow WINDOWS SUCKS, and thats coming from me..been trying to defend it for a long long time.

Going back to linux where I know shit is stable. Sry for the problems guys trust me im more mad then you are lol

lol... can you tell me how much time it will take to change to linux or to open the server?
i want to play :D.

When will this server be stable damn just keep the shit 8.54 its always down im close to the point of just quitting all tibia lol

Back