• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some of the missing things and quests i noticed on Shadowcores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manowar

Reaction score
[POSTED ON THE RIGHT SECTION OF "BUGS"] i didnt noticed that thread before posting this.

Well maybe most of this missing things are already known and some was already mentioned by me to Mark and Hani but i will repost them;
The hidden cityof beregar quest dosent work at all, and i think this quest could be added since in Donation Shop there are more usefull items then the reward of this quest.
The Wrath of Emperor quest stops after reciving the first warmaster addon, and personally i think this quest should me added in future, since as said before in shop there are better items then the Royal Draken Mail.
The Deepling bosses cant be reached at all, i would like these bosses will be added but is up to the staff since the Ornate set is quite a good shop offer.
The Hell War teleport at Hero Cave (near the inquisiton entrance and the Vamp shield, D Lance quest boxes) misses 4 monsterkind and the other demons dosent loot at all the demonic fingers.
The Losts dwarfs dosent loot at all the pair of iron fists.
The new "rat monsters" in venore seems lie they dont loot at all the god rat doll.
The Npc Adrenious is missing, near the desert quest (npc that gives you the key to the vocation chamber inside the desert quest).
There is a mup bug in Demona that allows you to pick up a ground item and leave a hole in the map.
I also heared many rumors about the demon oak (i didnt tested yet) that you could finish it before "chopping all tree parts".
Another thing i heared by many players is that the iron ore's loot rate of the dwarfs are not correct (but i think it is).
for now is almost all

Last edited:
I did read well,
I also heared many rumors about the demon oak (i didnt tested yet) that you could finish it before "chopping all tree parts".
this dosent mean i havent that quest, this mean i didnt test if you can finish it before you "chop" all tree parts

I did read well, this dosent mean i havent that quest, this mean i didnt test if you can finish it before you "chop" all tree parts

im 326 and havent done it hahaha
useless quest

all of the corym cave in port hope, the lower lvls of forbidden lands, and im sure there is more just don't rly care to think of the rest right now.

Yeah, also the Vampire Bosses dosent even spawn, at least i think so since i never saw a vampire doll/vampire lord tokens

As far as I can judge the purpose of this thread I think you ment to report these things? If so, thanks for your contribution. If you just want to complain without the "reporting" purpose, then I'm not sure what to say. However, thanks for your feedback. :)

As far as I can judge the purpose of this thread I think you ment to report these things? If so, thanks for your contribution. If you just want to complain without the "reporting" purpose, then I'm not sure what to say. However, thanks for your feedback. :)

They might be complaining. My intention are sincere to make the server more real like.

They might be complaining. My intention are sincere to make the server more real like.

It's better reporting in Bug Reports section than this one, I don't think if anything is going to happen for now.
Gamemasters already know about it but people make them remember and doing many threads and spamming a lot for fixing it :p

(It's not about you if you was thinking lol)

Thanks for your reports guys! Please use the "Bug Reports" thread in the future though! It can be found here: Bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom