• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Suggestions to ShadowCores

Solutions
Reaction score
  • Blessings price should be as Tibia RL

Math2.png

• Players shouldn't have all monster. Mounts items should be looted from monsters.
  • New spells should be added, and also the cooldowns.

• Demon Oak is fixed? As far i remember, in Icechaw you can get the reward without finishing the Demon Oak Quest.
  • Rashid shouldn't be on all cities. He should be on a city depending of the day.

If the ShadowCores staff don't have time to implement these suggestion, i can help scripting them.

Lol didnt se it XD

new spells could be fixed YES but i like the old spells more cuz of the longs cooldowns of some spells...
blessings will be good in the begining later on to cheap...

Last edited:
  • Blessings price should be as Tibia RL

View attachment 13831
I will change it to this as 10000 is indeed too much at the lower levels. Thanks, I didn't know they changed it.

• Players shouldn't have all monster. Mounts items should be looted from monsters.
They will not. We have finished scripting some mounts already, the F.A.Q. page will be updated with a list of working mounts as soon as we know how many we will have time to finish.

• New spells should be added, and also the cooldowns.
They will be, although I don't know if they will be finished at the time of the launch. Since this is a time problem, we could definitely need help if you have 9.53 spells scripted already (our engine is based on The Forgotten Server 0.2, so they must be compatible with that).

• Demon Oak is fixed? As far i remember, in Icechaw you can get the reward without finishing the Demon Oak Quest.
I just tried this, and I can not reproduce that. Is there any other entrance to the quest room besides the gravestone? Because you can't enter that way without finishing the quest.

• Rashid shouldn't be on all cities. He should be on a city depending of the day.
I thought it would be easier if people wouldn't have to lookup where he was at a certain day, but ok, I'll change it so he will only be in one of the cities per day.

I just tried this, and I can not reproduce that. Is there any other entrance to the quest room besides the gravestone? Because you can't enter that way without finishing the quest.

I entered to quest area, killed some monsters and got out of the area without using the axe on all parts. After it, i used the gravestone and i was teleported to the reward room. But that was more than a year ago, so i don't know if it was already fixed. Also, i take the Rainbow Shield and I could never transform it using the enchanted pearls, so this will be fixed to or is already fixed?

I thought it would be easier if people wouldn't have to lookup where he was at a certain day, but ok, I'll change it so he will only be in one of the cities per day.

Yes, it's easier but easy things makes the game boring and routine. hard things makes the game more fun. :)

Last but not least (This is very important and interesting) There will exists the six blessing? (Twist of Fate)

do not add twist of fate, this destroyed tibia abit

and about rainbow shield on moonhawk it worked to enchant...

i agree on putting rashid 1 city per day gives more rl tibia feeling

I entered to quest area, killed some monsters and got out of the area without using the axe on all parts. After it, i used the gravestone and i was teleported to the reward room. But that was more than a year ago, so i don't know if it was already fixed. Also, i take the Rainbow Shield and I could never transform it using the enchanted pearls, so this will be fixed to or is already fixed?
Weird, I'll check it. I think rainbow shield works, you'll have to let me know when the server is online.

Last but not least (This is very important and interesting) There will exists the six blessing? (Twist of Fate)

No, not initially. If many players demand it, we may consider it.

Just wondering.. Will the server have something "special" about rookgaard? =)

Back