• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sorcerers over powerd and pallys underpowerd

Reaction score
Sorc hits are way over powerd they hit 900 with ue...

Knights hit good they hit exori gran ico 500's

but pallys miss alot with assasin star and they dont hit nothing with exori con and exori gran ico

i hit on my pally with the best set in server 90 with exori gran con while mages and knights hit 550+

i just think u should let pallys hit 200 with exori gran con because its the best spell they got

just think u should balance out alittle the pallys for pvp how theres many lvl 200+ in server

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And sorcerer way over powerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you miss a lot with assassin stars, there's 2 things you can do:
1. train your distance
2. DONT USE THEM

And with don't use them I mean use those uber bolts with a crossbow. You basically hit 300 all the time, which equals an sd.

Sorc hits are way over powerd they hit 900 with ue...

Knights hit good they hit exori gran ico 500's

but pallys miss alot with assasin star and they dont hit nothing with exori con and exori gran ico

i hit on my pally with the best set in server 90 with exori gran con while mages and knights hit 550+

i just think u should let pallys hit 200 with exori gran con because its the best spell they got

just think u should balance out alittle the pallys for pvp how theres many lvl 200+ in server

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And sorcerer way over powerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a pally they are fine atm but can do with a little work, same with the other vocs

I will agree with the sorcerers being overpowered, I am a sorc and the most I've hit on a knight with full eq is 830 from my ue, but i maxed at 1240 on a sorc that had no eq. So something has to be done with the damage dealt by sorcerers.

Yea but you know the whole server is lvl 170+ alot of lvl 200+ so that means 1k pluse hp on all vocations. The pally may hit 250 to pvp with out utito tempo san, and there exori gran con hits 80's when knights exori gran ico hits 500... knights can solo lvl 120 mages pallys cant solo 70 mage. I just mean how its a ot and lvl is fast ITS NOT RL.... they should hit 150- 200 with exori gran con 300 less than knights and 650 less than sorcs UE

Just need a increase on exori gran con thats all 50 to 100 more atak tahts all.............

i agree with some of the things said but mainly with the fact mages are pretty over powered

iN MY opinions sorceres have normal damage because there is big speed of mana so they have nice mlv gm can give more power for ek and rp like 25% max but dont weaken mages and druids

Well whatever it is, magic level goes to fast for mages. I think it would be a fair deal if every mage would be cut back to 80% of his original magic level.

I only play mages, so let the flaming begin.

Back