• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion about Blessings...

guimaa

Reaction score
English:

To encourage war mode on this server , maybe you can put "twist of fate" just for members
in "war mode" , will work only if he get killed by enemy of other team.... if he got killed for member
of no war mode , he will lost the "5 blessings".

if you don't like , good,
if you like , good too.

give constructive arguments,if you come with ignorance i will just ignore ! :D

Português:

Para encorajar War mode nesse servidor, talvez você possa colocar a bless " twist of fate"
para os membros que estão em guerra ,irá funcionar apenas se você morto pelo inimigo
dentro do war mode.... se for morto por algum player fora do war mode, você irá perder as
5 blessings normalmente !

i know , its not a perfect idea , but many peoples love ur character to die and lost 1 level and half -.-"

I think it's a good idea, because Shadowcores don't having so many battles.

This is a very bad idea, so maybe implant swap system? and 20 frags for 1 guy? let it be like it is lol. This would break the spirit of this ot.

the spirit of this ot on moment is " HUNT , BOOS , QUEST ,HUNT , HUNT , BOOS , QUEST "

""lightning falling on my head if I'm lying"

there are war guilds if you wanna war just join one and if ur afraid of loosing 100k on a death then you dont even belong in the wars lol

it is a good idea, but it has been suggested a million times before.

Then people will just create 2 guilds make 8 noob chars and the guy will buy twist of fate .... Shit idea .

What part of "twist of fate" will work just you got killed by the enemy ?
read before making stupid comments.

Shit comment.

Back