• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions on what we can do to get rid of noob chars ruining battles?

Nik Razz

Reaction score
Post em here so a GM can take a look and fix this problem... This is the best ot I've played in a long time but by far the worst to fight on due to the amount of noob chars that come to ruin battles

mwalling in the middle of teams,pushing,wasting our unjust etc.

Suggestions anyone?

Make a pvp lvl? Didnt think there was much more to it..

- - - Updated - - -

Just like your team does? How many of them did we have to take unjusts on yesterday because they were doing the exact same thing you are here complaining about?

U guys skull when u have enough ppl to fill a defence. From what ive seen.

For real, complaining about something you guys do. But whatever just hurry up and level so you can get crushed by us like everyone else.

lol ^ get crushed like everyone else lmfao your life loves tibia <3 <3 <3 get a life muppet.

Win or lose you know it wont be a cake walk unlike almost each team on this ot were not a trade team and you know this.

I'm sorry but if you battle in the middle of fucking Edron (just an example) of course there will be 498979 people trying to "ruin" your battle, this happens everywhere, on every single ot I've ever played, and on every single world I've played on tibia rl. And honestly if a lvl 8 pushing you on a war is too much of an issue for you, then shouldn't be waring at all.

Back