• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Support, scripts etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
The reason I did this thread is due to that I feel the ot community has kinda been stopped.
Note that if you pm me with bugs etc, it does not mean that I will charge for everything, if its something easy I will help you for free just as when you would post the thread in the support board.

Im trusted on the forum, I've done a lot of deals here with users that can vouch for me.

What I can help you with:
* Setting up an OTfrom nothing to a fully working one, fixing bugs etc.

* Help you with making your RL map a lot better, I've hosted a lot of RL maps and have a lot of coded quests, NPCs etc.
I can in some cases offer bigger things, like fully scripted towns, diffent major quests (ex INQ, WOTE) etc.

* Scripting service, can sometimes be free(note I might release it in that case) or paid.
Paid jobs go before free jobs and I can have things done within a couple of minuts to a couple of days depending on what you want and if I already have it coded from my own servers.

* Compilations, mainly 1.x series but also 0.x series in some cases. Bug fixes can be included to a certain extend. Meaning I will not write 500 lines of code to make it work.
This service is now offered on both Windows and Linux. Windows gets uniform server or Nginx installed, linux can be installed with either Lighttpd or Nginx.

* Websites:
PHP, CSS, HTML as well as some JQuery coding.
If you want something for your website then write me a PM and I'll get back to you I mainly work with Gesior - Note I will not help you with older Gesior websites (due to vulnerabilities).

* Website templates:
I can offer bootstrap layouts (even to Gesior 2012) or make you a totally new layout, you choose.
I got layots that are just sitting that I can sell, send me a PM and tell me what you want and I'll see if I have something I can sell right away!
I do not do image work, meaning you first have to find a photoshop artist to make you the images that then gets coded or get an image from google etc.
Note: I will not help you steal a layout, does not matter if you want a random websites layout or something like shadowcores.

* Source code modifications:
To a certain extend I can help you modify your source code.
This server is ONLY offered to TFS 1.x series.
I will inform you if I can take on the job or not in your PM.

* If you have other things you wish to be done, just send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you out! :)

If you want my support / help:
* You will send me the money and I will start the work. I do not send anything unless I have gotten the money. The only exception is if I have done numerous of deals with you - do NOT try to negotiate this.

* The money you send must either be send with the taxes added, or send as "to family or friends". I only accept payments done via Tibia (ex. gold or items on a world) or paypal.

* I do accept RL Tibia cash, amount etc depends on server and if I can accept money on that server, but I can accept on most of the servers.

* If I said I'll do it for free, and I have other things that others have paid for, I will do that before I will do the free things, the waiting list can be nothing to a couple of days - even weeks.

* If you get any problems with the things you bought, pm me and ill help you out. Just because you sent the money doesn't mean the deal is done, got people who can vouch for that ;)

* Send me a PM and not a post in this thread, if you send me a pm I will answer a lot quicker then if you write in the thread, Once I've reviewed your request ill respond with either the script/scripts or how much I want for the item you want.

* The work of the service that you pay for, will not be released if you do not wish so.

If you want me to respond PLEASE write as much about what you want, the more you write the faster I can respond with the script or the price.
I do not use skype anymore as well!

Regards.

Last edited:
I dont get the point

• znote mostly since its just simple php
Isnt gesior also php? so its also simple php I think...

I dont get the point

• znote mostly since its just simple php
Isnt gesior also php? so its also simple php I think...

True both are simple php, but if you ask me gesior is more advanced since most of the code is written on one line, znote is written more "pretty". But there is no price diffrence etc, the only reason I wrote that is so ppl know that I will do scripts for both znote and gesior.

Got some time cleared up atm.

I will tell a few friends about this offer! :)

I just asked @WibbenZ last night if he could make a custom client that would connect to my OT.

He was always keeping me updated on the process and he finished it already today! Very fast!

Nice and honest guy, I recommend him to anyone who is in need of OT services.

Do you know C++ (server side) and/or Lua (OTClient side)?

WibbenZ, one of the best helpers I've met so far, he helped me once with my server and there's NOTHING that he can't fix.
You can trust him with a hundred percent, he would never scam or steal anything from anyone, I recommend him.

WibbenZ, one of the best helpers I've met so far, he helped me once with my server and there's NOTHING that he can't fix.
You can trust him with a hundred percent, he would never scam or steal anything from anyone, I recommend him.

Interested, can you help me with this?

http://otland.net/threads/magical-loot-enchant-slot-system-0-4-3884-paypal.212736/

I'm currently looking for a scripter/dev to work with to bring out multiple features this summer for my servers. If you are going to be available we may be a good pair over the summer.

Ill send you a pm later tonight once I get home.

I recommend this biatch. Very experienced in what he are doing, hes is also VERY friendly person.

WibbenZ is awesome , he helped me with alot of stuff with my ot server also on the website. This is a guy that can help you with allmost anything. i really recommend him + he is really friendly :D

Wibbenz,
I am having problems to send you a pm, server is accusing me about spam.
Send me your email by PM to we continue our conversation....
thanks!

Wibbenz,
I am having problems to send you a pm, server is accusing me about spam.
Send me your email by PM to we continue our conversation....
thanks!
I emailed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back