• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says the server is closed.

Realoria will launch on Saturday (01-06-2013) 20:00 gmt+1
It will be closed until this date.

- - - Updated - - -

GM Niklas? Is that true or just a fake name? If so this server will be owned by his 10 rl's with 100x sds etc .. and Greg?????????? War guys are not mean to host serious servers

I don't know which Niklas you are thinking of.
Greg is not a war guy, you must be thinking of other people.

I hope this cleared things up.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

- - - Updated - - -

this. why the fuck is it 3x exp

Realoria is a very serious long term project.
Therefore we want to make it low rate.

I hope this answered your question.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed it was 3x exp xd that shit is too low for a random unknown server ^^ go 10x or go bai

Realoria is a very serious long term project.
This is a improved version of the oldtimes server.
The rates are perfect for Realoria and we have spent months testing all aspects of the game.

Please keep in mind that in the long run, a low rate is the best for a serious long term project as Realoria.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Last edited:
If you think it will succeed as a low-rate you are seriously moronic and wasting your time.

If you think it will succeed as a low-rate you are seriously moronic and wasting your time.

Do you base this on any facts or are you just some random hater?
Because i have seen you hating on alot of other advertisements aswell.

Sorry if we don't want to make this a 100x rate server, but we are trying to run a serious long term project here and not a sandbox.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

One question, can the old wands and rods shoot? if not it will be so hard to level caster there

If you guys do not like low rate ots then why the fuck are you even looking for oldschool Tibia servers. I mean if you just want to get levels and skills very fast there are a lot of others servers I could fucking suggest you, plus it's 7.1, it's supposed to be hard to play and I believe low rates could bring more RPG and competition to the server.

One question, can the old wands and rods shoot? if not it will be so hard to level caster there

No the old wands and rods can't shoot.
It's actually not that hard to level a caster.
You can choose to hunt with runes, summons or spells etc, these were the most common ways in the old versions tibia.

Then it's ok.. I won't play bcz im too far but good luck

If you guys do not like low rate ots then why the fuck are you even looking for oldschool Tibia servers. I mean if you just want to get levels and skills very fast there are a lot of others servers I could fucking suggest you, plus it's 7.1, it's supposed to be hard to play and I believe low rates could bring more RPG and competition to the server.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

That isn't the point.

Who wants to level on an unknown low-rate (which has 0 reputation and could last 8 days max) when there is Tibianic (been on for 2 years)

Only difference between Tibianic and this server is the sprites, which can be easily downloaded on the forums.

Yes, if you make it low-rate it will fail.

Yes, I will say "i told you so" when it happens.

No, we're not lazy at all.

That isn't the point.

Who wants to level on an unknown low-rate (which has 0 reputation and could last 8 days max) when there is Tibianic (been on for 2 years)

Only difference between Tibianic and this server is the sprites, which can be easily downloaded on the forums.

I can ensure you that it will last for longer then 8 days.
We are renting a dedicated server that will handle the uptime very well!

Who said it will last for 8 days max?
You just start claiming stuff without any facts at all?

Give it a try and you wont get disappointed!

- - - Updated - - -

not gonna play another lowrate server lol. but gl with it:D

Allright sad to hear that, hope to see you on the server in the future when the population has grown!

Agreed. Not going to play. Don't want to play a random lowrate server.

Good luck.

That isn't the point.

only difference between this server & tibianic, is that tibianic's staff are a bunch of liars & scammers, but ofc they are highly motivated to keep theyre server online for a long period of time, so they can get more $$$
Reason you are reacting so aggresively is that ur getting even more competition, that will drain u of the legit players (like originaltibia is doing atm)

On a sidenote, the more u ddos other servers(originaltibia, realoria, tibiabr lowrate, ...), the more i'll return the favor

Good luck bro :)
Lets hope this time farafag doesn't ruin it.

Farafag was banned from otland and he can't ruin anything.
The way he used to "destroy" was fixed long time ago and he can't accomplish anything.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

hi

i want to see this 3x exp or LOWER like 2x. i wanna play here for long time because... i just want play here oh!

why you added stairs on dhq or bk quest? it is stupid in my opinion

why free postman? its piece of rpg

i will play here for sure good luck and i dont want see to change the exp !! dont make higher it wont be rpg...

my other proposal is 3 kills for red skull not 5, its too high

gl

hi

i want to see this 3x exp or LOWER like 2x. i wanna play here for long time because... i just want play here oh!

why you added stairs on dhq or bk quest? it is stupid in my opinion

why free postman? its piece of rpg

i will play here for sure good luck and i dont want see to change the exp !! dont make higher it wont be rpg...

my other proposal is 3 kills for red skull not 5, its too high

gl

Thank you for the compliments.
We added stairs instead of teleports to the dhq and bk quest because it used to be that way.
Both quests have been tested and they are still very challanging!
We also have the correct rewards that you used to get from Demon Helmet Quest in version 7.1!

Postman quest will be free for now, future will tell if we active the missions.
We will discuss your proposal about the frags, we will reply when we have decided what to do!

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

- - - Updated - - -

What i know about this hoster.

He stole server files from another user here on OTland.

He hacked my Tibianic account.
He hacked my Paypal Account. ( Im 99% sure )

He stole all my ideas and balance information that i gave him about 7,1 ( himself doesnt remember anything from 7,1 ) Hard to see how he could make an Authentic oldschool experince server when he didnt even play, and if he did He dont remember anything.

He hosted Oldtimes and shut it down like it was nothing ( Truth is he shut it down when his dedicated server / Trial went out , i guess the server didnt provide him with as much donations as he would like )

But hey, besides that he might be a standup guy who will host this ot without problems.

Good Luck with the OT (His skype name= Andreas.)

//Micke

This is all false statements, please ban this user from otland!
We have stolen nothing and we hacked nothing.
We use sha1 encryption which means we can't even see the players passwords (only change them for the player if requested).

We do recommend all our players to use different passwords on our server to keep their account secure.

By the way, Khaldtor reported for false statements.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

I'm Glad to see you calling me a liar and that my statments is false.Ip

According to Howsecureismypassword, It would take a desktop PC about
63 million years to crack My password, but im sure he has this amazing computer who hacks accounts ( its not that they dont hide your password)

Feel free to ban me if you find theese faked.

Ip from Iryont ( If this is against the rules im sorry, but the IP provided here is a Ip that broke other rules, and isnt direct proof of somone personal information. Its up to each and everyone to make the connection thierselves )
ily4d2.jpg

Revereip check ( You gotta feel stupid right now.) :
ipy3rl.jpg

Realoria.servegame.com Had that ip, when he was trying it out and testing all by himself and a friend. Now its Sytes as he moved it to the dedicated host. and he ofc Put down servegame when i confronted him on skype.

//Micke

Last edited:
I'm Glad to see you calling me a liar and that my statments is false.Ip

According to Howsecureismypassword, It would take a desktop PC about
63 million years to crack My password, but im sure he has this amazing computer who hacks accounts ( its not that they dont hide your password)

Feel free to ban me if you find theese faked.

Ip from Iryont ( If this is against the rules im sorry, but the IP provided here is a Ip that broke other rules, and isnt direct proof of somone personal information. Its up to each and everyone to make the connection thierselves )
ily4d2.jpg

Revereip check ( You gotta feel stupid right now.) :
ipy3rl.jpg

Realoria.servegame.com Had that ip, when he was trying it out and testing all by himself and a friend. Now its Sytes as he moved it to the dedicated host. and he ofc Put down servegame when i confronted him on skype.

//Micke

Reported again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back