• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The client console tells me that the server is closed. I was really excited but I can't connect, how come?
It seems amazing so far.

The server will open tomorrow (Saturday) 20:00 gmt+1
That is why the server is closed.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

- - - Updated - - -

I will give this server a try for sure! With 3x exp, this server will hold extremely long and can even become the new oldschool server.

ps. These graphics on giant spider etc, are they built in to the client? Or do u have to download something? Because they look awesome!

Thank you for the compliments!
The graphics are built in and you will need nothing more then the Realoria client to play.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

- - - Updated - - -

* When you reach level 2 you will recieve 3 days of trial premium account! *

will this be given away directly on the account or in form of a rose? if its a rose its soooooOOOOOooo easy to abuse.

The 3 days of trial premium account will be added directly to the account.
It is not possible to abuse this in any way.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Choooop Choooop

I'll even go the lengths to cleaning my room so that I have nothing stopping me from pging if this server succeeds!

Server and website is down for a few updates.
This might take a while.

Please be patient, we will inform you when it is possible to register accounts again.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

I think u should add some rook eq like: leather armor, wooden shield, and mace. A Lot of peoples hates rookgard and they are getting bored of collecting rats to get any equipment.

3x yes please! Gonna be awesome, long time ago I played a very serious server and it's gonna be awesome! Can't wait :D

If u want those items on start so much I would like too see on rookgard:
rapier,wooden shield,rope and 50gp in bag-it will be good.

i would prefer play on 2x or 2.5x exp rate but 3x is good too :p

The hosting company is having a few updates to our server.
That is why the website and server is offline for now.
Please be patient and stay tuned for further information.

King Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

- - - Updated - - -

I think u should add some rook eq like: leather armor, wooden shield, and mace. A Lot of peoples hates rookgard and they are getting bored of collecting rats to get any equipment.

I feel that this is not really necessary.
You will not have to stay in rookgaard for a long time, since it is already 3x experience.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

It is necessary. 3x exp its not that fast, and if many ppl will join at start u will have to spend 2 h to pass the rookgard, maybe even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back