• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala Khan War mod?

@Snus
that msg was to unstoppable and about "waived noobs" could you say the same if u win this warmode? oh no bcuz the different of waived and alliance is that we dont rly care about dieing that much as you and your friends :)

you mad bro?

and about unstoppable if you are rly pro fighters for what u need these noob chars with sio in EVERY wm?

Where & when did we ever use noobchars? We don't have them. All of us fight on characters in warmode, mainly because there's no retard in this whole wide world who would rather go as a noobchar then fighting on his main in warmode.

@Snus
that msg was to unstoppable and about "waived noobs" could you say the same if u win this warmode? oh no bcuz the different of waived and alliance is that we dont rly care about dieing that much as you and your friends :)

Who are you? A Waived member? One of those retards who asks for an open battle and then stacks on every point in svargrond they possibly can? And why is that? Because you're scared? Because you're charlovers?

There's no explanation for your retardation.

Welcome to the forums, Mr. No-Brainer.

Where & when did we ever use noobchars? We don't have them. All of us fight on characters in warmode, mainly because there's no retard in this whole wide world who would rather go as a noobchar then fighting on his main in warmode.

Who are you? A Waived member? One of those retards who asks for an open battle and then stacks on every point in svargrond they possibly can? And why is that? Because you're scared? Because you're charlovers?

There's no explanation for your retardation.

Welcome to the forums, Mr. No-Brainer.

And next stupid retard who can't read sentence in english i was talking to UNSTOPPABLE about using noob chars not ALLIANCE u know what i mean now stupid gay shit? and about stacking we was waiting for other members from our guild in that stack and told you to wait some mins but u didnt want to let us regroup and later when many of ur h-lvl characters died u all run i didnt shit on any alliance member but you must be rly retarded to start insult without any reason mr. Charlover and btw. next time when u die go cry to your friends on vt and dont spam shits here in forum. KTHXBYE

And next stupid retard who can't read sentence in english i was talking to UNSTOPPABLE about using noob chars not ALLIANCE u know what i mean now stupid gay shit? and about stacking we was waiting for other members from our guild in that stack and told you to wait some mins but u didnt want to let us regroup and later when many of ur h-lvl characters died u all run i didnt shit on any alliance member but you must be rly retarded to start insult without any reason mr. Charlover and btw. next time when u die go cry to your friends on vt and dont spam shits here in forum. KTHXBYE

You didn't make yourself clear so its not my fault I have no clue who you are. Put your name in your signature, might be easier for people.

Oh wait:
Search results for: mr no-brain

There is no player name containing the keyword mr no-brain.

And about the stacking & waiting; your communication within the guild must have been really terrible then.
From one point you are telling us to wait because you had no members and another guy in your guild said "come now or bye" (like you retarded BR's always do).

And if you didn't have enough people, why did you go to open anyway then? Where another few of you died in the next stack?

You can complain all about being charlovers and what but facts is: we're not. We come on main chars, we don't cry when we die and we come back after. (In comparison to you, where you would disband warmode after dieing twice).

We always do we groupcry after we loose a battle.
Oh that's right; we never loose :'(

1. You dont need to know who i am.
2. The communication of our guild is not your business bro.
3. I'm not the leader so dont ask me why i go open.
4. Yeah the fact is your guild is not charlovers (but all good guilds have troll's like you who cry on forum after loosing 2 lvls in ot)
5. Okey if u never lose why there is 16:9 to waived not to alliance?
I finish that discussion now bcuz its not thread for it good luck next time i hope that it will be a fair fight next time without any stacks etc. See you in game!

1. You dont need to know who i am.
2. The communication of our guild is not your business bro.
3. I'm not the leader so dont ask me why i go open.
4. Yeah the fact is your guild is not charlovers (but all good guilds have troll's like you who cry on forum after loosing 2 lvls in ot)
5. Okey if u never lose why there is 16:9 to waived not to alliance?
I finish that discussion now bcuz its not thread for it good luck next time i hope that it will be a fair fight next time without any stacks etc. See you in game!

1. If you start flaming and discussing there's really no point if you don't identify yourself.
2. It kind of is since it affects me when one of you starts whining we have to come or 'no battle' and another is saying we have to wait.
3. None of you have a proper explanation for it. But I do: you're pussies.
4. Yeah bro, I'm really crying. Bigtime actually. You really think if I'd love my character so much, I wouldn't go on Ice Meto or another character? Mr. No-Brain really proofs himself here.
5. I don't consider trying as loosing. At least we tried to get in, but sadly failed after our EK's died. Also, where were you when 9 of your members died? No potting him & abandoning them? Great job!

Highly doubt u'll see me again in game if you fight warmodes like this.

Back