• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen Read this please

Mapache

Reaction score
Talaturen, I do not want to bother you and thank you for helping with the chance to hit the assassin stars, but I think I speak for everyone when I say this, that if you could help with the hit chance, the royal spear and enchanted spear, because there are champions who can not level up or get money
Please all we ask you to help us with that, not just for one if not all, in my opinion I think it would be a way to get more balance in vocations.

that's my point of view, feel free to comment

after all if u are agree comment, if u dont agree are, fuck off and fuck u (exept your talaturen) xD

ty for all u are the best host

It's not hard to exp with enchanted spears. Go bot lizards with them, loot 20 zaoan legs (takes you an hour) and you have 30 cc ready to hunt. That should be enough to make a stable profit somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom