• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen what is wrong with the server?

i love the part when he says ddos is nothing in brasil, this is why people brasil is a third world country and always will be cause they grow tards like himself. Fact !! i am your god teacher peace.

It's not the WHOLE country doing this (DDoS attack) to ShadowCores, it's just one or few retardeds from Brazil doing if you understand.

And either isn't Brazilians fault, so do not throw blame all because of one retarded :S

dude i have spoken to many brs in my tibia years and i have come to one conclusion that 75% of that country are retards so please don't sit here and try prove me wrong when everyone who plays here is right about it, so go back into the hole you came from.

i love the part when he says ddos is nothing in brasil, this is why people brasil is a third world country and always will be cause they grow tards like himself. Fact !! i am your god teacher peace.

If you really were a teacher, I think you know the word 'generalization', never do that.

@thread
I do not see the importance of talking about where is the guy who is carrying out the attacks, unless the purpose of committing xenophobia with the Brazilians. If it was someone from poland, sweden, usa would change into something?

It reminds me of Nazism / fascism, sad.

Wtf, i was online 5min ago and my computer resetted and now i cant login? Error: Disconnected from server. (200002)
my brother is still online

Wtf, i was online 5min ago and my computer resetted and now i cant login? Error: Disconnected from server. (200002)
my brother is still online

The login server is currently inaccessible, it might be related to the additional protection that was installed or because of ongoing attacks. The datacenter has been informed and I'll keep you updated.

The login server is currently inaccessible, it might be related to the additional protection that was installed or because of ongoing attacks. The datacenter has been informed and I'll keep you updated.

We will be rewarded with something like free blessing, or something ?

Stop asking for exp change, its an ot. it's still 3x exp at 200 and 2x at 300. would suck if they would raise it, I haven't died a single time since im not so stupid to exp with kicks.

I was always online When the server down (I think it was 10+) and none of the times i died (was always in hunt) and the not know why people complain about dying.

Stand still, not to die.

I really hope that no rewards are giving unless the servers down for 3 days or lags for 3 days straight ^^

- - - Updated - - -

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

- - - Updated - - -

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Im getting tierd of players saying give us free bless, exp etc. Let Mark, Hanna and the datacenter work this out, nothing and I mean nothing will get better if you keep spamming for free blessings. Its either stay in pz or get out and hunt and you might get killd, its up to you... They have warned the players atleast 10 times now, is this just to show how stupid you are??... Just listen to Mark.

/WibbenZ

this cant be worked out
it will stop when the ppl who is doing the ddos attacks decide to stop

it feels like it's more stable now atleast, I've been able to log in just 10-20 sec after the last 3 kicks.

edit:
forget what I said, it got worse again xD

Last edited:
The problem is that all thinks that the guilt is the Brazil, when the guilt is the ONLY ONE Brazillian. And even so, Mark, just wants to win, him have one company with 22 years old, and the Twifysoft. Could do improvements that yet not were inserted, as Deepling bosses (Quirefang went inserted in 11 June 2012), all raids (Zullazza the Corruptor, Vampire Bosses) and others things. However, with attacks DDoS is impossible think this, but, improvements in the server is ever good, for all players, because we have not always other form of fun, only hunt, war, hunt, war ...
What worries me, is that only FEW thinks as me. ;)