• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you didn't include the dlls?
So bad to download part by part
Even if its only 2 thing

@up becauase some people already have it and then it takes unneccery(<-lolword) longer to download.

I'm using it to play radonia and it works perfectly!

i want now in waht plate or site i pick up ip chnager 8.20 because your ip changer not work

help!! cant download the ddl files :/ that uploadhyper tells me that i have 2 w8 4 secs, i waited an hr but didnt download,,, can u upload on rapidshare?
thx

help!! cant download the ddl files :/ that uploadhyper tells me that i have 2 w8 4 secs, i waited an hr but didnt download,,, can u upload on rapidshare?
thx

It says wait 4 seconds not 3600 >.< Your session might have timed out.

Updated to support protocol 8.2.

FUK YOU TALA WHY WHY WHYL:( you won again-,- not k00l you got yours sooner updated then mine xD

FUK YOU TALA WHY WHY WHYL:( you won again-,- not k00l you got yours sooner updated then mine xD

I would've updated earlier if I was awake, only took me few seconds to find new addresses.

I'm getting this error when trying to compile, what I'm doing wrong?

Edit:

2e22oah.gif

I'm getting this error when trying to compile, what I'm doing wrong?

Edit:

2e22oah.gif

You need to add -lversion and -lpsapi to linkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back