• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SO MUCH! You're the best man :thumbup:

Edit:
Can somebody explain how to change the icon? :thumbup:

Create a file called resources.rc and add this:
IDI_ICON1 ICON DISCARDABLE "IPChanger.ico"

.. then call the new icon IPChanger.ico and then add this to your project (.pro file):
RC_FILE = resources.rc

Very appreciated :p
I think it masters Asprate's.
(no offense asprate, i like yours too)

Regards,
Limannen

I cant open it somehow, mingwm10.dll could not be found.

K, got it to work now with that dll downloads link. See ya in tibia!

but here doesn't function ;(
here it's a net to many computers... I forgot the word...
I already desblock the ports at the router... can any1 help me ?
thx

Updated to version 0.6, the IP Changer does now support client version 8.21, and a thanks to Thomac for helping me to improve the getClientVersion function. The IP Changer does no longer require libpsapi or libversion with Windows.

One suggestion

1. Make it not display the pop-up window when you have clicked the 'change ip' button. Make this message appear at the bottom of the main program window.

Otherwise great job and keep it up!

Updated to vesion 0.7. There are two new DLL files, so you will probably have to redownload the DLL package.

Changelog:
  • Messagebox which used to popup when client IP has been changed will no longer appear.
  • A bug with IP List has been fixed.
  • IP List structure improved (entries will no longer take alot of space, the column width is now saved/loaded so you can change it like you want).
  • You can now see server uptime, players and if server is online in the IP List.

I'm going to add client launcher and tray icon in the next version.

haha, Tala you have just pwned our friend dops xD

Good work and yes its the best and fastest:)
Thanks!

hio I released working version before him, but not implended in my ipchanger XD fukers _I_ i need uptime and online players only xD

THanks you finally removed that "pop-up" screen...

I think we have a perfect ip changer here :D

O
M
G

really nice function to see players online :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back