• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient TASK MOD

Igor Milagres

Reaction score
Hello friends, can anyone tell me how I can install a task module on the client in otclient v8?

I already have the Oen mod here, but I can't install it, it has the following folders:

Client/mods/game_task
It is
Server/data/scripts/task.lua

I've already put these files in several different folders and nothing, when I put the game_task in the client's mods folder, a task tracker appears but not the task system itself, can anyone give me some insight?

server: nostalrius tfs 1.2 version 8.0

first of all god dayum ot leech
Hello friends, can anyone tell me how I can install a task module on the client in otclient v8?

I already have the Oen mod here, but I can't install it, it has the following folders:

Client/mods/game_task
It is
Server/data/scripts/task.lua

I've already put these files in several different folders and nothing, when I put the game_task in the client's mods folder, a task tracker appears but not the task system itself, can anyone give me some insight?

server: nostalrius tfs 1.2 version 8.0
second of all
did u verify you have the monsters such as custom pirates and what not? need to be removed and also monster name should either be capital or small letters it must match.

first of all god dayum ot leech

second of all
did u verify you have the monsters such as custom pirates and what not? need to be removed and also monster name should either be capital or small letters it must match.

I didn't understand what you meant. All the monsters in the task mod are the same ones I have in my otserver.

Back