• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team for Warzones

Vougue

Mystic Mace
Reaction score
Hi, Im looking for a Nice Team to go into Warzones, Im an Elder Druid, and my current renown points are 985. Maybe tomorrow I will reach the 1440. Maybe :p

Leave a message Here on in game.

Cheers,

Vougue

Hi, Im looking for a Nice Team to go into Warzones, Im an Elder Druid, and my current renown points are 985. Maybe tomorrow I will reach the 1440. Maybe :p

Leave a message Here on in game.

Cheers,

Vougue

i have 1035 points. I'll catch you online as soon as i reach the rank IV.

edit: got 1225 points now, hopefully reaching 1300 tonight.

Last edited:
i will start making them tasks today... if there is no war well... i got a other char if i will leave war mode to stay secret :p

Sep 08 2012, 19:32:16 Died at Level 175 by a hideous fungus
Most damage
and by a humorless fungus

DAMN!!! they are so strong ...............................

Sep 08 2012, 19:32:16 Died at Level 175 by a hideous fungus
Most damage
and by a humorless fungus

DAMN!!! they are so strong ...............................

i watched cast of that... i know the feeling bro... i got about 50 points now so it might take some time since i dont buy em...

Well I know Freddie Mercury, Rydera and Amazing Wayne have done the tasks, we were hunting there and I realise that we need a team with atleast 2 blockers and 8 shooters. It's very hard so atleast 10 people to complete warzone 1... Send me a PM in game or here so we can make a team, set a date etc...

Back