• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tenkaping´s Halloween Contest

akuSmAf.png
kringekringekringe cringeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
akuSmAf.png
As the legend says in the book of the godly demon slayers we've all heard of the mighty demon slayer Despice. The stories that we use to tell our kids, the stories we used to discuss. The story when Despice slayed the demon god Etsur and his 2 guardians. We all get that thrill when we think of his purple armored-skin. His ancient glowing sword. And his naughty horns... There was only one weapon that could slay this mighty demon, the Demonwing axe. A axe the only the few mortals that have been granted strenght by the gods above, the mortals that got the task to slay Etsur. Despice was so powerful so he could wield 2 axes. It was the most mightiest man humanity has ever know of. To this day - legend says Despice still keep remainings of Etsur and his 2 guardians and many more slayed demons!

HAPPY DEMONIC HALLOWEEN! ALL WISHES FROM SWEDEN.
"ancient glowing sword"
2hex6co.png

@Izor To be honest, to say that muktas is a "copy cat" isnt right ;D your saying nobody in shadowcores can use ghost ship for their halloween picture?
No beef bro xD just dont think its fair to hate on him :)

@Muktas Nice screenshot man :)

@Izor To be honest, to say that muktas is a "copy cat" isnt right ;D your saying nobody in shadowcores can use ghost ship for their halloween picture?
No beef bro xD just dont think its fair to hate on him :)

@Muktas Nice screenshot man :)
I was just kidding haha I rlly didnt care :) chill bro

The Halloween event will take place in Thais DP at 20:00 CEST. The winners will also recieve their prizes in my house and if one or more of the winners won't be online, I'll send their prizes via parcel. There will also be some free items, so it's worth to come anyways.

Happy Halloween!

King regards,
Tenkaping

Back