• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teren WarMode Proposal

Teren

Reaction score
Hello its me teren with my 4th proposal this time i come with a

~ War Mode Prize ~

Well this is very simple when 2 rival guild are going to do a war call it a Pidgeon War
when the guilds go to war of 1k frags or 500 frags or more than 300 frags the winner guild will be rewarded with this
Pigeon_Trophy.gif the peace pidgeon trophy.. that will remember to the other guild they won and are "better" and all players
will be able to see on page "Winner Of Pidgeon War" against. "name" etc

And the guild's will cant leave or cancel war during the pidgeon war... those guilds war of noob chars will be canceled by the system or by the gm's. example lvl 180 in 1 guild and lvl 10 in other guild

maybe its a bad idea or maybe its a good idea and my bad english dont let me express what i want to say haha

YES PLEASE, War minimum 1 week PLOXPLOXPLOX

- - - Updated - - -

btw thats an ugly ass trophy, make a statue instead, with a big dick and some feathers from his ass so RLD gets a hardon whenever they walkby a house that belongs to any of the validus members. :D

Last edited:
Back