• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling The cheapest and original events! [Survival, Scalding Lava, Battle Boats, Rush, TD]

Which event/game/quest (in your opinion) is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GarQet

Own3d!
Solutions
Reaction score
..:: Run Event (5 euro) ::..

.[*]. Event can be started in two ways - command or once a day at XX hour.
.[*]. Event will start if enough players will join event or the time to join will end, and amount of players will be higher than min amount of players.
.[*]. When event starts all players are immediately teleported to area where the race begins.
.[*]. Players cannot move in the start.
.[*]. When the event starts players have the same speed.
.[*]. Players cannot use items and spells that could accelerate their.
.[*]. First player which dash to the finish line wins random reward.
71656896.png

Normal price: 5 euro.

..:: Fire Storm (5 euro) ::..

.[*]. Event will start if enough players will join event or the time to join will end, and amount of players will be higher than min amount of players.
.[*]. Fire fields fall from the sky, if players has been hit he will be teleported from arena, to win you need to stay on arena longest.
.[*]. Every few sec amount of fireballs is increased, you can set base ammount, increase strenght and time of increase.
71130699.png

..:: Water Dragon (5 euro) ::..

.[*]. Water Dragons emerge from the water, if dragon come in range of player he will be eaten (teleported from arena), to win you need to stay on arena longest.
.[*]. Every few sec amount of water dragons is increased, you can set base ammount, increase strenght and time of increase.
56188778.png

..:: Scalding Lava (7 euro) [HOT!] ::..

.[*]. This game can be started at any time.
.[*]. When player take part in the game, he will be teleported on the area where he started to run out of scalding lava.
.[*]. Many pitfalls and obstacles on the road waiting.
.[*]. Many additives, such as "acceleration" or "release" the player speed.
.[*]. If player step into trap or would be so sowly and lava overtake him, he will be burned and teleported to his temple.
.[*]. His mission is to run out of fires, which followed for him, when player will came to finishing-line he will receive random reward.
11194387.jpg

Normal price: 7 euro.

..:: Survival Event (7 euro) [HOT!] ::..

.[*]. After start, for each second player takes damage from poison depending on the maximum value of life.
.[*]. Every X minutes damage increased, depending too on the maximum value of life.
.[*]. If player lose all life he will be teleported to his own temple.
.[*]. Every each second fall from the sky one from two randomly item: antidote potion or health potion.
Antidote Potion - decrease level of toxin poisoning, if level is equal to zero player no receive damage for a few seconds by poison.
Health Potion - it gives 2x of current level of toxin poisoning for 5 times.
.[*]. One - last player receive random reward.
survival.jpg

Normal price: 7 euro.

..:: Rush Event (10 euro) [HOT!] ::..

.[*]. Before start script choose randomly two teams (red and blue), and each of the registered players are assigned one of the teams.
.[*]. When event start, all registered players will be teleported to their respective temples.
.[*]. Every 3 minutes are showed results of match - scores.
.[*]. When player die under event will be teleported to his respective temple again.
.[*]. Battle continues to for ex. 100 frags (frags not charge like normal).
.[*]. When one team scored ex. 100 frags then all team receive random reward.
53534878.png

Normal price: 10 euro.

..:: Tower Defense (10 euro) ::..

.[*]. When player take part in the game, he will be teleported on the area with tibia tower defense.
.[*]. Its mission is to defend the castle.
.[*]. To defend the castle he have the turrets which are supporting him.
.[*]. Six types of towers, each can be upgrated for the sixth level.
.[*]. Thirty-six waves of monsters.
.[*]. Player can let the castle up to 25 monsters, if he let more he immediately end the game.
55423824.png

Normal price: 10 euro.

..:: Course of Water (15 euro) [HOT!] ::..

.[*]. When player take part in the game, he will be teleported on the ship.
.[*]. Its task is to overcome obstacles and dangerous monsters.
.[*]. If player meet monster he have 50% of chance to survive, If monster eat him, player ends game, and he is teleported to the temple.
.[*]. If player enters the barrier, such as stone, him ship will burn for 5 seconds. He can hit up to 3 times the obstacle. If he hit more times than 4, he end the game.
.[*]. If player dash to the finish line he wins random reward.
35204114.png

Normal price: 15 euro.

..:: Battle Boats (20 euro) [HOT!] ::..

All players can join, each player have your own boat. After join (typing the command, or by entering the teleport) player must send your all equipment to his deposit. He have 2 minutes to do it, If he fails to do it, he will be teleported out of event, and in its place, will be able to enter a new, willing person.
If all players will be ready, they will get a special backpack with required equipment to Battle Boats - 5x Bomb, 2x Ambush and 3x Life.
After receiving the items event will start. All players can use various commands: go, stop, right, left, up, down, fast, slow.

All players must play in the arena, which is fenced water buoys. If player hit water buoy, stone or opponent's boat he loosing one life and he can't do nothing to time when his boat runs out of burn.
burnlu.png

Every few minutes fall from the sky a magical surprise package in which objects can be easy to kill enemies (bomb, ambush or life).
giftw.png

Designed for the player? Kill the others!
bomb1t.png

bomb2z.png

Normal price: 20 euro.

..:: Guild Tournament (? euro) ::..
Under Construction!

Full automatic guild competition. More informations later...

..:: Swamp Maze (? euro) ::..
Under Construction!

It could be like a Quest on your server. This script works like this:
.[*]. Minumum of players: 4
.[*]. All players must to have different vocation (sorc, druid, knight, paladin)
.[*]. Four player creating a team which have 5 missions - 2 per team (depending on vocation) + 1 - last mission, which team will do together
.[*]. To the players received awards all missions must be performed
.[*]. If one player will broke any mission all team immediately ends quest
.[*]. Sorcerer and Druid/Paladin and Knight are playing together
.[*]. Enemies who are in a maze: Serpent Spawn and Massacre - Boss
.[*]. Not following the instructions on the walls can be fatal
More informations later...

All events can be in MOD if you want it.
All events are easly to configure.
If you are interested in buying send me PW.
I accept only paypal, payment like a GIFT!
If you have an idea for an event that you always wanted to have, send me an offer via private message, I can create it for you!

Last edited:
A few questions:

1. Can we test any of these events with you on a test server before purchasing?
2. After paying, could we receive the scripts in regular form? I don't like using mods.
3. How thoroughly are these tested? It's a shame to pay for something that half works or fails under certain circumstances.
4. What happens if the server crashes when these players are in an event, etc.? Are all aspects accounted for?
5. Does a sample map with all the configurations come with the script?

Red

He sold these before aswell but his thread got deleted after the new Marketplace rule :p

A few questions:

1. Can we test any of these events with you on a test server before purchasing?
2. After paying, could we receive the scripts in regular form? I don't like using mods.
3. How thoroughly are these tested? It's a shame to pay for something that half works or fails under certain circumstances.
4. What happens if the server crashes when these players are in an event, etc.? Are all aspects accounted for?
5. Does a sample map with all the configurations come with the script?

Red
1. We can test scripts If you want it.
2. Yes.
3. No bugs, all working good.
4. Honestly do not, but I'll add few things to all scripts, that will protect this option.
5. Of course.

I've seen these pictures before in other market place threads. Unless he's buying them and reselling them, I'd be particularly careful before sending money.
My last thread was deletes cause I wasn't a donator. Please, don't throw words to the wind... I don't like it.

recommend is a nice person and a nice scripter

Nice to see you back.

very good service, i bought 2 events in around 5 minutes, good contact, event work fine and very stable, thanks

Great services, great scripts. Trustworthy guy, bought from him and I recived exactly what I payed for along with support.

Recommended and good luck with sales!

When will you create that Guild Competition event? :)

When will you create that Guild Competition event? :)
Lua section is almost ready. Now Im creating everything in php.
All I'll probably end in few days, cause now I have exams in school.

I'm also interested in the automatic guild competition.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back