• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Pinging Scum of Shadowcores

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiNiN

Banned User
Reaction score
Recently, myself and many other people have left the guild Futurama. I suggest from now on nobody joins this scum guild as they take your IP for later use. When I left the guild, I was constant pinged until I found out how to change my IP. Still yet I'm not sure if it's stable, and won't know until i experiment with it more. People ranging from Nagger/Elitezz/Chi Chi/Flann Skywi/Starmo Zone/Demontorrent/Meme/Ancient have been pinged for leaving the guild and lured outside Protection Zone and pinged and killed. If you have any connection with this situation, please feel free to post the photo of proof etc. The Suspects: Lappa, King Jaddex, Skuuty Da Tanker I suggest to everyone to not talk to them, as it's even possible to have your IP taken through skype.

Some Photos;
k9e1rk.png

9hm1w2.png

dy6w7.png

2dtae6t.png

Last edited:
Change ip. If you don't know how to then search "How to change ip" on google.

You cant cry about getting pingged, While you are pinging to other guys ...

Yeah I got it changed.. but just exposing these nbs :)

- - - Updated - - -

How am I pinging? Or crying? Just exposing to save some people..

Yeah I got it changed.. but just exposing these nbs :)

- - - Updated - - -

How am I pinging? Or crying? Just exposing to save some people..
Yes, you are innocent child,
Keep spam Advertising and Default chat people ip's :

chi.jpg

Im not the one pinging, just exposing your stupid IP for pinging me. But no more of that.. just keep coming at me please. PVP Please!

Yea, keep pz sitting so we can see your amazing pvp!..

Oh I forgot. You guys should learn Veziv how to actually get someones ip and not just throw "give me your skype plz" out.. Might work on some retards but people with a normal brain knows what this biiicc boiiii wants todo. Btw, my skype is. VezivIsBicboii293.

Yea, keep pz sitting so we can see your amazing pvp!..

Lol I never PZ sit.. you're the one that calls all of futurama just to kill me. My friend and I still got away.. Retards..

jadex here.
we arent saying we neva pinged you the reaoson is because you keep pushing mwalling us on warmode i guess thats a good reason ;]

rage is always free bro.

I can say "cry is free"

And thank you for you ip buys :')
Will have fun on vt while we gonna ping you :D aj

I enjoy watching kids crying about each other,oh they ping me..haha go all channel up gogog now ping muhaha we are the best blabla..seriously guys grow up and take a chill pill,retards

Lol? I don't see how im acting like a kid for telling people to beware joining their vent or giving skype names. I'm not raging. Just showing the effect of retards getting hold of someones ip can do.

Lol? I don't see how im acting like a kid for telling people to beware joining their vent or giving skype names. I'm not raging. Just showing the effect of retards getting hold of someones ip can do.

Mostly like called the pinger kids,didnt sound well what I was writing there though

This is the second time you post private pics of someone without his consent, LiNiN, I'm sure you wouldn't like it to happen with you. If that's how you will vent your rage for this, you will only find constant banishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back