• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Wonders Of War.

We had 5 noobchars? Yeah its true, and I was controlling them all, 6 chars at once, mwalling on ALL chars, healing ALL chars, its true, im that good. NOT.

Have you never had a war before!? There are ALWAYS random people mwalling etc, and when we trapped you in edron, I didnt see any noob chars mwalling you? It was just our team, the people in a warmode, so stop with your crying and invite some more random members please.

I don't understand why you always have to be bitchy towards eachother, its a fucking OT server, grow up jeez. I really hope a 3rd guild rapes ya both xD

- Xobie (Retired) Neutral ftw

I don't understand why you always have to be bitchy towards eachother, its a fucking OT server, grow up jeez. I really hope a 3rd guild rapes ya both xD

- Xobie (Retired) Neutral ftw

They blame us for something we did not do, yes it's a fucking ot...

And I, RLD... Would love a 3rd guild, competition is always appreciated :)

Back