• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thief

3niu

Reaction score
Don't buy money from Szalony Bartus, he wont give you the money you bought. Scammed me on 15 euro :)

Happened to me also.
Not cool atall scamming peoples real life money for pixels.. does he really love his pixels so much lol

If your buying money buy from azazil or something, he is trusted.

and btw... if u guys all try get your money back... paypal will see that he makes some bad actions and will delete his paypal... this happend to me too by 1 guy my luck was some other guys also tried to get their money back... so they gave me my money back and delete his paypal account...

I bought kks from eroo. Eroo and Azail are trusted so buy from them in the future.

no to ladnie jak tam ufacie jakiemus zabijamy konskiej spierdolinie co pieniazkow w zyciu w raczkach nie mial

He spends the money/deletes his account before u can open a dispute, just be careful :p

He spends the money/deletes his account before u can open a dispute, just be careful :p

well he can spend it thats true, but if he got a registered bank account on it he wont be able to make another paypal account with it, he need to get a new bank account first or credit card or what so ever...

just make your dispute guys... and we will see what happens

Bombel to ten co wpadl ze swoim smiesznym teamkiem 20 osobowym, gdzie na otsie nie ma zadnego innego teamu do walki po mojego 300 eda i im ucieklem? Jakis Dylein co lecial na 5 sqmow to samo Szef Benny i Drzyniu :D Znam znam

Back