• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is incredible.

Anoxi

Stockiz
Reaction score
May I ask you what is happening with your OT? First I got debugged by a GM no compensate, then I got hacked no compesate and now the crashed made so many peoples loose lvls and no compensate to us? You're earning hell of money on the OT so buy a fucking new dedication whats the wrong with u...

No idea whats going on but its getting anoying. :/ too many kicks in past few days

it isn't Mark it's the hosting firm or something like that they're probably transfering their servers somewhere else.

then I got hacked no compesate

Pussy
Should you get compesated or whatever by the GM's for your own fault to get your ass hacked?

"DAMN DUDE I DIED BY A MONSTER I WANT TO GET COMPENSATED MAAAN COME ON WHERES MY SHIT?"
Go and fuck yourself

you got hacked on a ot? how?, and if you got debugged it was prob not a gm, if your running magebot friends list you can get debugged with it if they turn into a worm for example.

you got hacked on a ot? how?, and if you got debugged it was prob not a gm, if your running magebot friends list you can get debugged with it if they turn into a worm for example.

Gm eddy did debugs ous all on edron :p he is hacked cuz maziah or that ot is hacked to evrybody that login there will get hacked here cuz same pass i guess bla bla

And btw Ingredients? WHy Did Yosef Rushar get his things back? now when he got hacked? Silly fuck

Yosef should have been given zarz characters aswell. That piece of shit shouldnt have place in this world

Back