• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Yeah, he's still working on it and apparently.. it's looking pretty awesome.
I don't really know if I can post something here, anyway I will ask if he can give you guise some news.

Yeah, he's still working on it and apparently.. it's looking pretty awesome.
I don't really know if I can post something here, anyway I will ask if he can give you guise some news.
That's a great news! Atleast we know that something is happening and we will see it back online someday!.

Awesome news! He should really try posting pictures and news about it. The earlier you start talking about it the more players there will be! Unless he wants to keep a secret until it's ready.

definetly one of the best i played , would love to get this back online (with some more content)

I am indeed working on it, still its on a really slow schedule, and Im not sure if I want to raise expectations becaues of that. I cant tell when it will be online again yet. Still, let me share some of the things changing from the last uptime:

• The whole class system changed, but the essence is still the same. There are still 10 classes avaliable, but they feel more complete on their own, with new solid masteries (that are quite different now), new spell system including ranking them up, etc. Level 40 promotions are extinct for now, there will be different ways to differentiate now.

• Im really focusing on improving the new player experience, the tutorials, the early level quests, variety of hunting grounds, and giving the starting classes more importance.

• Im remaking most quests, equipments, items, potions, mining, crafting, so they work in a better way and feel better in general.

• Only after all those above are done I will be able in working with new content.

A lot of things are changing, to the best I hope, and when they get ready for public testing, I will let you all know in advance.

^ hey, dafuq are u bumping this? its aint online and owner is still working it and we are jsut waiting for info .. soo, what the point?
You didnt took your pills today buddy?

Still waiting for some info about the server. Would LOOOOOOVE to play it again. please ease my worries that you stopped working.

Now that @Siegh has found some motivation to map I'm really hoping Thronar will become revived in the future. The reason I enjoyed this server so much was because of it's creativity.
The server had such a unique style. I can still remember a great deal of aspects even though it's been years since I've played it.

A long time ago I asked Siegh why he preferred to work solo and he told me something along the lines that mapping and developing a server was like an art for him. It's not something he could expect someone else to do for him. If he wanted it done right then he would have to do it himself. At the time I was pretty angry because I just wanted content to be released quicker, but now I understand the beauty of it and the reason why it was an enjoyable server.

It feels like 99% of servers these days are created with the intent of making money and having ridiculous donations or just lack the creativity that us RPG players crave so much.
I mean there are so many server now that just reset every couple of weeks just so they can maximize their profits.

In the past 1-2 years I haven't been able to play an OT I truly enjoyed. The majority of OTs have been real maps, teleport servers, or complete pay to win servers.
It's also sad to see that Tibia has turned into a botting game. I really hope I will be able to enjoy Thronar once more before I retire from Tibia.

Dat feeling i get when i see @Siegh making support threads for coding help. Are you still working on Thronar? :)

Would be so hyped to see this back :D :D

Back