• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

thx alot shadowcores.

Ernstjan

Reaction score
I died without blessings lost my main backpack + MAA AND GODDAMN prismatic legs...

THX ALOT FOR DDOSSING AND RUINING MY FUN OF THIS GAME <3

Last edited:
Was fun killing you! Thank you for your MAA & bp of holding!

My friend Lovac has your firewalker and prismatic legs.
Odin got your softies!

Again, thanks =)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and btw: you were botting, not lagging.

Wait a moment! You first QQ that you died without blessings? I cant see that as Tala/Hani or anyones fault except from your own fault.

And you later on QQ about ddos? You decided to play on a OPEN TIBIA SERVER, when the second you choose to play on a OT server is the second you agree that you will sooner or later experience DDOS and all that kind of shit. You are dumb my friend. <3

I like this because ur starting to cry about DDOS atks, but when we killed u there wasnt a DDOS atk but we killed u because u got a fucked healing and u didnt buyed bless thats ur own fault not the gm's his fault , ur to stupid to dont buy bless when u got the cash, dont blame us,the only person u can blame is urself ! Cyaaa noob :)

lol love all ur reactions xD

anyways died cuz of the kick by ddos else I could easely run away or smthing so THX Ddos :)

Should've cammed the action so I could post it here.

Let me explain it once more for you;
Around 17.30 CET we came for you and found you in fenrock dl's. Since you were obviously botting we were healing your monsters until we got you trapped in a corner. Thats right; TRAPPED. Another meaning of the word trapped is you are not able to move or you can't run. After we got you trapped we started sd'ing you as we immidiately noticed you had only Exura San on your healing bot. No that's right; no exura, no exura gran and no exura gran san. This made it fairly easy to kill you, with just 3 people. It's a good thing my friend Lovac paid attention, otherwise your entire loot would've been rotten in your body as Odin & me didn't even bother to open your body. There Lovac found your prismatic legs, bp of holding, soft boots, firewalker boots & maa and some other bunch of loot & all your assassin stars.

So when I say you were trapped it meant we had you surrounded in which you could not run out. Even with lagg you could still use destroy field runes or push your exura gran san healing hotkey. But as you didn't; you were just botting & doing that very, very badly.

Hope everything is clear for everyone now. Don't believe Veron, as he's just a Crylady.

- - - Updated - - -

And to add: you made this thread at say 21.30 as I remember which makes that approximately 3.30 hours after your death; you were obviously botting as you didn't login after.

Nice to hear haha, those prismatic legs, parcel it to snuff .
i want to have it when i come back :D

Haha !
HAY! Thats one of our oöd HAPPY TIBIANS :D
Ice Meto!
Did u tell him: "Don't worry, be HAPPY!" ?

And my question is, why the fuck are u going to exp with such a set and 0 BLESSINGS?

lmao, for real?

Back