• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiacam (TTM)

Updated to version 4.4

Changes:
-More UI changes, nice background image for the sessions list when it's empty
-Can start recording anytime on OTServer that not implement the pending state (TFS, ShadowCores)

ttm.png

Download: All versions ( Version 4.5 or Version 4.5 in PT-BR )

PS:
still aint working for me..."Could not change Tibia login server IP"...I even downloaded your new version
I get the same thing :/

I will upgrade to windows 7/8 to find out what's going on with them, a definitive fix should be here in a week

Last edited:
Uploaded a new build just now, same links

Fixed a bug introduced with the update, please download again or you may crash ramdomly while recording.

people that could not change Tibia IP address, are you using ANY auto-activate programs, like ip changers, tibiacast or such?

still aint workin lol

Overything is okay with the ip-changing mechanisms built-in TTM, and the last update included extra fail-safe code to handle possible corner cases, so there is no way this is TTM's fault.

Be SURE that there is NO OTHER PROGRAM that influences in the Tibia client running, that means Tibiacast (in auto-activate mode), IP changers, custom clients, bots, proxys, etc. ANYTHING that changes the IP in the client's memory BEFORE TTM will generate this error.

Check the system tray too, near the clock. You can use the task manager (ctrl+alt+del) to kill programs that run on background.

TTM itself is a proxy, and using Shift+Start you can tell it to connect to OTServers, you don't need ip changers.
If you really need to use a proxy, disable its auto-activation feature and use TTM's option "Use local proxy".

Try creating a new user account on your PC and running TTM on it, your actual one may be infected with something that messes with the client, then install your tools one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

Back