• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

to everyone that cant login

dariumartins

Reaction score
This problem usually happens because some sites require a
Maxima Transmission Unit (MTU) greater than most sites.

Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the problem:

One. Start, Programs and Accessories;

2nd. Click Command Prompt right and choose Run as administrator;

3rd. Inside the Command Prompt, type the following command:

netsh interface ipv4 show subinterfaces

4th. Will report on the number of MTU of the client connection and the name of all connections both wireless and wired. In this report, you can also see the name of the connection used to access the internet;

5th. After locating the name of the main connection, enter the following command:

netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "Connection name" mtu=1300 store=persistent

NOTE: enter the name of the connection as described above, even with the symbol "~" and uppercase letters as it is sensitive;

6th. Once the command has been entered correctly, a message will appear OK. Then make a test.

7th. If the problem persists, verify that the command was entered correctly.

IF U DONT WANT DONT DO IT BUT DONT SAY THAT DOESNT WORK CUZ ME AND MY FRIENDS DID IT AND WORKED

Last edited:
I think the command at Step 5 won't work because you put it in a translator and it changed set to September and put spaces around "=". Anyway, it indeed seems like it is a problem related to MTU although we haven't touched it on the server it could have been changed at the datacenters routers. We're waiting for a response from them because this isn't something we have caused. I wouldn't recommend anyone to change their MTU though, unless you *really* need to login on ShadowCores at this moment, in which case I recommend changing it back to 1500 afterwards.

omg wtf google translator did kkkkk
but me and some friends did it and worked
just wanted to help

But why is it like this why cant i log in like normal i died 2 times cus of this fucking shit man what is the problem omg i want fucking my levles back and my cash when it starts to work again

thats a problem with the host of the server, its just a temporary solution until the problem is really solved

Back